“Flew with TITAN Airways, charter”
Review of TUI Airways (United Kingdom)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked with TUI and was transferred to Titan airways. This is a TUI charted airline.
The plane is clean and looking new, staff were very helpful and accomodating.
The plane has plenty of legroom for a short flight.
Food is purchasable, good and is reasonable for a plane.
I would recommend this company and expect to see a loot more of this operator.
Had entertainment but you need a device to view.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Keith C
Write a reviewReviews (16,645)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew out Bristol to Sanford 16th August, on getting on the plane the cabin crew weren’t ready to welcome us and they seemed shocked that we were boarding, the lady I spoke to to ask if I had the right seat just stood and glared at me like I was stupid. Through out the flight although the room etc was great the service from the staff was like it was too much effort, the welcome drinks came around, there was a extra glass on the tray and I joked that it was my lucky day as I had to glasses of fizz, the lady just laughed at me and walked away, to say to the lady in front of me ‘it’s your lucky day you have two glasses of fizz’ ‍♀️‍♀️
Through out the flight I had to ask the air stewards 4 times for some toilet paper as it was not being re filled at all through out the flight, when the food arrived it all seemed too much of an effort to give us anything that we had asked for and I had had to ask twice for a glass of water that they didn’t hand me with my meal, coming into landing one of the air Stewart’s was more bothered about shoes she had lost and at one point told us someone had stolen them (we were in premium so was only 30 seats in the area so we all heard this) who knows if she is still looking for those shoes once we landed in Sandford although we had priority boarding and leaving we had to fight our way out as the staff allowed everyone else in economy to leave before we left, again this was because they were not ready at the door to say good bye and allow us off first.
The return flight.... although we had paid for priority boarding at the boarding gate they called everyone up so again we were fighting our way onto the flight, although the staff were a million times nicer and made the flight better on the way back the one thing we noticed (and that’s because 4 kids in front of us all threw up on landing ) is there are no sick bags in the seats so the dad had to risk getting up while we were landing to request sick bags, not sure why these would not be on a flight.
The staff going out to our dream holiday were rude and so unhelpful and started our dream holiday off in a crappy start so cheers Tui (although Tui service through the holiday was just as awful )
If you get a nice crew like our return you will have an amazing holiday (minus the start of return of all of us being threatened our flight will be delayed if no one would be willing to leave their seat so a family (who had not bothered to pay to sit together) could sit together, once we were put on a guilt trip by the staff it was all ok after )

Date of travel: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My trip was in Nov 2015 but same plane btw. I just dont fly them anymore. Why they call this a dreamliner is beyond me. Your knees will be up against the seat in front of you, maybe an inch if you are lucky. I weigh 135 lbs, and my rear end and right leg were numb after an hour.
A friend experienced exactly the same. She is bigger. Another American friend I travelled with was appalled, he thought I exaggerated, he wished he never booked and seriously considered returning using another carrier. From Orlando they stop in Miami to refuel and board new people so u r stuck in those seats for an hour or more.
No drinks, no food until you are another hour in the air. If you leave at 4:30, youll b hungry as heck by the time they serve food! The return flight from Amsterdam 80% of the time is delayed. Stuck in them awful seats again....no food, no drink. Same hunger hassle! Back In Sanford, customs is particularly stringent on food items you bring back, better declare e v e r y t h i n g but once you do, they WILL go thru your suitcase piece by piece.
So I now fly other cheap deals, with a stop in between unfortunately, but no TUI for me, it’s just too uncomfortable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight home to Gatwick , as soon as we stepped on the plane the smell was awful, dirty trays and sticky stains on floor . The smell of urine was overwhelming and it was all over the toilet floors right up to the door and although there were staff not one of them seemed bothered about cleaning it up. Most passengers were putting tissues on the floor to soak the urine up. The worst and dirtiest flight I've ever had. On arriving home was diagnosed with gastro enteritis and had treatment .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our tui flight was replaced by Sunwings, a Canadian company. This was for both the outgoing and incoming flight. There was much less legroom, the condition of the airplane inside was poor. Food splashes on your tray, rubbish still on the floor etc. I will want to know in future is my flight with Tui is going to be replaced by another one, if so, I won’t be booking my holiday with Tui !

• Seat comfort