“The worst air company”
Review of TAROM

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

People are packed inside exactly like sardines. The free "treats" are a joke, and there is only pork offer, no vegetarian, vegan or any other kind.
I am absolutely disgusted by the services they provide.

Date of travel: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,095)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One advice you need to train your cabin crew to know and understand what is a customer. I was boarding in the latest passengers and all the luggages rooms were full. The cabin crew literally harassed me saying « you must find a place for your bag » « you have to find it quick » I was seating row 2 can she maybe understand that I will not open all rooms to find place up to the row 45 ?? Can she maybe wait and help me to find suitable place or maybe just put it in the trunk ?

Seriously if you don’t like your job this is not my fault but remember that customers pay for you so a minimum of politeness would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I know this will not be taken into account and she will never read it but at least I said it

2  Thank cedp2014
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Aside from the dated airplanes, uncomfortable seats and bad food. They cancelled our flight with no previous notice, and we didn't reach our destination until 24 hours later. It's been a year since and the airline still refuses to pay compensation under EU law, and has also ignored requests for Alternative dispute resolution and the opinion of the national aviation authority. I really don't know how they're still in operation. Fair to say I will not be flying with them again.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank michaelc53563
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good reliable company, good food and service. I will definitely recommend it to a friend. I had a good flight, the pilot and his crew members did a great job.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Will not say much , as most previous reviews from many people , its an awful firm. In addition to not receiving our bags until after 48 hours , they were left in Bucharest and we were flying from beirut to vienna transit throught Bucharest, they did not bother to contact us even after claiming luggage missing... no answer on our phone calls neither to our e mails.
See also pictures of the plane we were in...simply disaster.

2  Thank 189zamank