“Best Company to landing in Funchal!”
Review of TAP Portugal

Reviewed December 12, 2017

My assessment of the various flights that I make in this company is directed to the pilots for the safety they transmit to the passengers in the landings in Funchal, which has one of the most difficult airstrips in the world due to the strong and characteristic winds of the island. I make this trip every month.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (12,287)

Reviewed December 11, 2017

I was so excited to use this airline. The check in, the boarding process, the food, the flight attendants were excellent. The only complaint is the assigned seat. This airlines wants you to buy the seat. If you travel with family make sure the seat you together because they separate the family, friends or group. A technic they use to make you purchase the seat.

1  Thank lilsandram
Reviewed December 11, 2017

First time traveling this airline. Was easy to book and fairly comfortable. Staff was accommodating and nice. Food served was okay. Loved the direct flight and pricing.

Reviewed December 11, 2017

2 hour flight, business class. Premium lounge at Barcelona airport was great, quiet and not crowded - muesli, fruits, breads, meats and cheeses, sweet pastries, all drinks on offer.
Premium check in was efficient. Business class is a joke !! First 10 seats are dedicated to business class - seats exactly the same as economy with a curtain sectioning off the two classes. Seats don't recline, table tray had no movement so we ended up with the try table right up against our bodies. Meal was average, cured meat, mushroom & barley and 3 slices of citrus fruit. Portuguese tart was the best of it all. Good coffee. I hope we didn't pay a bomb for business class - it's the equivalent of economy on Air NZ.

Hi
Can some one tell us if the hold or check-in luggage is free from Oslo to Lisboa, I read about the new lugage rules which were new from 1st of Oct. 2017.
we ordered tickets at the 3rd of Oct. I was charged 30 euros each way. So I just bought 1 piece of check-in baggage. But we are considering taking another baggage if it's really free. somehow I am not sure about this policy of TAP, after I read about the reviews, we really got confused. And TAP doesn't pick up the phone call either.

Could someone answer our questions?