“Good airline, nice very friendly stuff”
Review of TAP Portugal

Reviewed August 3, 2016

I really like this airline. The stuff is very friendly. You get a small meal with bred and dessert + water, coffee, juice, tee and wine for free (whatever you like). Boarding is sometimes not so good organized and they are mostly starting a little late - but always in time at the goal!
I flew with them already 5 times from Hamburg to Lissabon and it was all times great! Thank you!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (12,671)

Reviewed August 3, 2016

We were delayed by 3+ hours due to there being no crew to fly the plane; hence missed our connection from Lisbon. The staff were dismissive of questions on plane and the transfer desk was useless, told us to come back tomorrow as could only guarantee an onward flight 3 days later. Returned and staff were rude and unhelpful.Put us on standby and again refused to discuss or try and understand. 6 of our group of 8 accepted on flight and the 2 left behind offered a flight via Boston USA!6 arrived 24 hrs late,2 - 48 hrs late. They delayed on way home too so missed trains home! Worst airline I've travelled with - rude staff, useless systems and no customer.we care whatsoever.

Reviewed August 3, 2016

My experience with TAP was singular and totally disappointing. The return flight left with a 2 hour delay from Lisbon and it appears that this was a common habit with this airline. I am a cheap, low-cost companies' customer and never have I encountered such a long delay at a departure. If I had a connection flight, I would have lost it most probably. Plus, last year (2015) in summer the prices were high enough not to let such events happen.

Reviewed August 3, 2016

We had a connection in Lisbon on our way back from Faro to Amsterdam.
Very well organized and easy to find.
Also in economy is the service good and food is responsabel.
Not high gourmet, but tastfull

Reviewed August 3, 2016

Perfect service and comfort. Prices are very acceptable and you are treated well. Even on short flight, you get a light meal and drinks. Seats have enough room for legs and no commercial crap on the flight, but nice documentary abut what Portugal has to offer. One of the best airlines I have used!