“I would never use Spirit air line again”
Review of Spirit Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would never use Spirit airline because they are thief by charging for carry on and they have terrible and uncomfortable chairs ... $65 for each carry on ...

Date of travel: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (16,724)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Customer service was rude at best. Flight attendants were also ride and acted they were doing us a favor by being on thier airline. Having sat in the front row my flight from Houston to Baltimore I had to listen to the two male FA's, both male, talk about what they would be doing to each other in thier hotel room that night. To each thier own but this was over the top inappropriate.
Giving the benefit of the doubt is hoped for more on my return flight. Again customer service, ramp agents and FA's were rude and sarcastic. At least thier were no " bedtime stories" to be heard. Never.....EVER...again.

1  Thank DRKendrick67
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having to fly frequently within the last 6 months back and forth LAS and OAK I realized I found the best Round Trip Deals with Spirit Airlines, they also have spacious AirBus planes,many options for straight flights schedules, and very efficient communications,check in and boarding procedures.And their personnel are efficient and friendly.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently flew with my adult daughter who is low functioning autistic. I was stressed at the end of a long, “vacation.”
Upon entering the plane, I immediately informed the first 2 flight attendants I saw of her condition, but also assured them she usually travels well. The flight attendants were very accepting of us and offered to help in anyway we needed.
The first thing my daughter did was sit in the seat NEXT to her assigned seat. Once she sits you might as well move a mountain as try to move her. I told the nearest flight attendant my problem and he said he would help if the passenger assigned there wanted their exact seat.
Fortunately, that passenger was very willing to take the aisle seat instead and so we had no problems. But I felt so much better just knowing that the flight attendants were willing to have my back if I needed them!
The entire flight was smooth. The attendants checked on us a couple of times. I felt very secure knowing they were on watch.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Family trip to condo in Punta Gorda. I am a big guy and appreciate the reasonableness price of their big seats.

Date of travel: August 2019