“I have a disability”
Review of Spirit Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have an eye disability, and they kept checking on me to see if I needed anything or if I was fine. I have to say they took very good care of me and called for assistance to help me off the plane and take me to where my family was. The only 2 things I didn't like, you have to pay for 1 luggage or 1 carry on. And drinks too. Other then that the experience was great!

Date of travel: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (16,683)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly Flight staff from check in to landing. Easy check in and no lines. the kiosk were so easy to use and fast. Makes for minimal or no lines to drop bags. Attendant staff were friendly and helpful. On time flights.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have a big concern before I booked the ticket as the reviews on the website is NOT great. i decide to give a try. But it turned out OK for the flight we had.

It is the airbus, kind of crowed.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We chose to fly Spirit because they had direct flights with convenient times to our destination for the round trip. the staff is very friendly and courteous on ground and air and instructions and information are clear online and on check-in counter regarding baggage and weight. Our entire experience was great and Cannot wait to plan our next trip. Thank you Spirit Airlines!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Of course I selected this airline because of the noticeable price difference between them and the other airlines such as Delta, Jet Blue etc. The money I thought I saved, I spent on fees. I checked in one piece of luggage at the counter, $50. Had I known and registered it online ahead of time, it would of been $40. Carry on luggage is about $30 as well. If you want an window or aisle seat, that's about $13 to $27 extra.

I think that they're aware of their low ratings and sub-par service. Which is why they made several offers mid-flight (if you sign up with this/that you get 1000 to 35,000 miles)
Also, customer service doesn't exist with them. They're not necessarily rude, but when you try to reach a live rep on the phone... it rings then the line goes dead.