“Spirit Airline Flight Delays”
Review of Spirit Airlines

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

While flying our return flight from Ft Lauderdale to Boston, we were delayed for about 2 hours and we had to switch gates. I do not recommend Spirit Airlines. I can overhear other travelers saying that "this is typical Spirit" and "it is not worth the price discount".

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (12,139)

Reviewed April 20, 2018

I don't get the grumble and bad reviews of Spirit. I've flown with them a few times now and have actually enjoyed some of the flights because the crew is so friendly and helpful. They seem to actually like their jobs. I like paying a la carte for everything as opposed to getting surprise fees and charges on the day of travel. I also love that I can buy a first class sized seat for around 30$.

1  Thank WAtravelgrl
Reviewed April 20, 2018

I booked this airline because it was the cheapest option. Perfect example of you get what you pay for! I made a mistake with my name on the itinerary. i called to simply make the change. They didn't want to make the change, I was forced to buy another ticket w/o a refund or credit!! They basically stole my money!!! DO not fly with this airline!!!

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

We are going to Jamaica for a wedding we are about 15 of us and I'm the only one flying with Spirit Airline.
Everyone was joking me about how bad it is and making fun about the extra money I would pay because the spirt staff are there just to give the worst experience ever.
Was exactly like that my beg was little big of the one you can bring for free but my beg weight less then 5kg.
They don't have a customer service but a bunch of people try to make you feel uncomfortable and try to make most of the money from you: ridiculous!!!!
Never never again.

Reviewed April 20, 2018

Not a lot of room on the plane, I was glad to be short. My girlfriends are 5ft 9 & said they couldn't cross their legs. It cost us $50. to check our bag & other airlines its only $25. They came around with the drink cart & asked if we would like anything? All I wanted was some water. The flight attendant said I can have some for $3.00. So I passed. I thought after spending $50. to bring my bag home I could have a cup of water. I will look closer next time we plan a girls trip & make sure we don't end up on this airline again