“My leg hurts”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I and friends visited as Vegas for the 2019 senior nationals judo championship. Which I competed in. The results were not what I expected. I ended up tearing my MCL AND ACL. That being said our trip back was concerning due to the injury and how uncomfortable and the amount of pain I was in. Havig purchased crutches in Las Vegas for the trip back to boise idaho I was given chick access through TSA and front row seating with leg room by the southwest staff. It was nice to see that my injury did not go unnoticed by the southwest crew. They made the trip back home quite comfortable.

Date of travel: June 2019
    • Legroom
Write a reviewReviews (40,876)

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

Southwest is the only airline to fly Luggage goes for free and you get to pick your seats. I love it

Date of travel: September 2019
Reviewed September 10, 2019

don’t normally like to fly,but this flight was so smooth no problems take off was great and they even had time to have a drink service!

Date of travel: September 2019
Reviewed September 10, 2019

Traveling up Old Kimgs Highway from Chatham to Boston was a pleasent trip. Had the pleasure to meet numerous antique dealers and buy some treasures to have shipped back to Florida. It gave us the opportunity to meet several dealers for contacts to share the finds with us. Planning on buying some finds from these dealers. Planning our next trip.

Date of travel: August 2019
Reviewed September 10, 2019

I wasn't sure where I wanted 2 go but I wanted 2 take a plane trip so Southwest Airlines offered this as it's least expensive destination 4 the time I wanted 2 fly. The outgoing flight was jammed packed but the incoming flight was somewhat spooky at first and the reason being there was only 28 persons on the plane because everyone was afraid 2 come 2 Florida because of the threat of Hurricane Dorian but long story short I actually liked it especially being at night.

Date of travel: August 2019