“Flight to Minneapolis”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great service, friendly flight attendants and on time! We took the flight with no layover and only one stop. Quick down and on our way.

Write a ReviewReviews (30,740)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We left on time and landed a little ahead of time! Both legs were full , so I found myself in the middle seat both times. A little cramped, but enjoyed conversations with both aisle seat passengers. I truly appreciate a free checked bag and free carry on bag and personal item. Southwest is so different from other airlines who have so many extra fees! When I have a choice, I will always pick Southwest!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been a Southwest customer since the very early 1970s--an era where a brash and quirky Texas startup airline had 3 aircraft, 3 destinations and flight attendants dressed in hot pants and knee length plastic boots. $15 fares and a party like atmosphere made flying fun but the airline is all grown up now. It big, it's professionally run and its flying stock is modern and comfortable. Have flown Southwest hundreds of times over the years and like a good wine it keeps getting better with age.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just arrived from Denver CO and it was a wonderful first part of our journey! Great airline, great service, and comfortable seats (my husband is tall). Great job! ❤️

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's always a better flight when it is on time. Thank you SWA for that! On the flight to Newark a guy left his window shade up and the sun was BLINDING ME. We asked him to close it and he did about half way. I had a migraine for 6 hours after that flight. Not the fault of SWA just an inconsiderate man. Flight home was at night so it was fine. The seats are just close together...however, SWA is generally always the least expensive and has great sales. So I"ll keep flying them! Staff is friendly. I like the Wifi! Aisle or window seat are best, middle seat is tiny and other people touch you with legs spread out. Worst seat is the one in FRONT of the center exit row as you cannot lean your seat back. Best seats center exit row (can put bags under seat in front of you) and first row but have to put bags up high,,,the both have more foot room. Always check in at the 24hour before flight time for best seat. Pay the $15 for boarding first.