“ROUND TRIP TO VEGAS”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed April 10, 2018

Great flight, good service, adequate space, Best flight from Hartford to Vegas only airline that has a direct flight to Vegas from Hartford

Date of travel: March 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (32,921)

Reviewed April 10, 2018

No issues or hassles, flight with smooth, security checks was what to expect probably at this point the only airline I will fly

Date of travel: February 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

As always, enjoyable direct flight from Orlando to Pittsburgh.
SOUTHWEST AIRLINES makes it convienent and comfortable when we want to see family back home.

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed April 10, 2018

This flight was fun considering we were going to attend a family member's memorial service. The flight attendants were upbeat. Wish the flight back was that much fun.

Date of travel: February 2018
Reviewed April 10, 2018

Our flight was uneventful and smooth. Our checking went well and I was able to get preboarding at check in and not wait until I was at the gate. The checkin girl was friendly and cheerful. Since I was able to ptrboard, I was able to get the bulkhead seats I wanted. One flight attendant was very helpful and cheerful but unfortunately she was serving in the rear during the flight. The other two attendants, one did not look neat and tidy nor was he very friendly with the passengers but he was not rud, and the other was elderly and seemed to be very shakey and slow, but she always had a smile. We landed in LAX a few minutes early after a smooth flight. The aircraft was cleaner than some I’ve been on but there were some spots that were obviously missed by the cleaning crew. Food on the 3 hour 40 minutes flight was beverages (a good selection) and Belbita crackers which I can’t eat. No other cookies or snacks were offered or available.

Date of travel: April 2018