“Great flight”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed December 17, 2017

The plane was a little early, able to check 2 bags, able to pick your own seat. Personnel were friendly. Both the flight out and back were very relaxing. We use Southwest at least once a year and have completely satisfied.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,892)

Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

I love you Southwest but you cannot keep charging $8 for wifi that completely fails to work!!!!!! It wasn't even spotty this time, it blanked out in the beginning of the flight. This is a 3 hour flight I can get a lot of my work done during that time. When the connection did comeback it failed to realize that I had already paid for full browsing!

Lastly I have flown Southwest more than 45 times this year alone and your customer service has been awesome each time. However for some reason multiple passengers took advantage of your crew today and took entire rows for their friends...........causing A list passengers like me to sit in the back! This happens a lot on flights going to Vegas! Not cool!

Reviewed December 17, 2017

I'm don't fly as much as some, but when I do, I definitely prefer Southwest Airlines. Their prices and schedule work perfectly for me. Their staff is always friendly and professional. The last several flights I have been on have been on time and often arrived early. Keep up the good work, Southwest!

Reviewed December 16, 2017

Best airlines to fly on due to their two baggage free policy. No one else offers that. Add clean airplanes, friendly and courteous flight attendants, what’s not to like? I will always choose south west whenever I can.

Reviewed December 16, 2017

What's not to love? The plane was on time. Airline personnel were friendly. You get to pick your own seat. Plus, you get to check 2 bags for free!