“Best Business Airline”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed November 16, 2017

As a small business owner, my corporate travel budget is not something that "Someone Else Pays".. I understand that it's not always what you make but what you keep that matters. Having the ability to travel on short notice and adjust my schedule due to weather or clients who change schedules makes me look like a hero in my business. With Southwest Airlines, I don't ever need to pay EXTRA to make changes..... The website lets me do most of what I need, but the STAFF is always there to help. The crew on the flights are always friendly and helpful too...... My Favorite Airline for sure.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,090)

Reviewed November 16, 2017

This review encompasses the dozens of flights I have taken on Southwest.

Consistently, Southwest has had the best service and the best prices of all the airlines I've flown. The flight attendants and gate agent are always pleasant and welcoming (an increasingly rare occurrence on other airlines), the flights are comfortable and on time, and they are extremely efficient in keeping their costs down.

The stopovers never bother me, as the environment of the plane is so nice. The lack of first class also doesn't bother me as I never book it haha. They don't have inflight entertainment screens, but I always watch movies on my laptop or phone (Netflix downloads ftw) anyway. I will say that I rarely use their two free checked bag perk, as I'm a chronically light packer, but that is just another Pro in their very uneven Pro/Con list (honestly, I can't think of a single con).

Southwest is the first airline I check before traveling, and I am excited every time they had a new destination to their route map.

Reviewed November 16, 2017

We consistently fly Southwest because of their non stop services to most of our desired locations or if not, their great connection times. Their rates are really good if you book early & their change program beats all other airlines. Free bags are definitely a plus as well. Many good things they offer their customers make this our favorite airline to use. This particular round trip flight was to Las Vegas, non stop. Flights in both directions were on time & smooth.

Reviewed November 16, 2017

Southwest Airlines has always been very good to us. We travel frequently and always, always fly Southwest. Now that they fly to Mexico, we be sure to book them as their prices are more than reasonable for international travel. The flight attendants are always friendly and helpful and we never feel like we are left "needing" anything. Flying internationally, they fully explained the customs forms we needed to fill out and were willing to assist anyone if they needed assistance. On occasions, we have been herded into the cabin like cattle to find it is full, full, full.If you don't like to have to pick and choose seats that are only in the middle, I suggest you purchase Early Bird check in - guarantees you a spot in the upper A Boarding Group and helps with selecting two (or three) seats that are together vs. dispersed throughout the cabin.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

I was trying to get info for checkin regarding a health matter, and the professional female checkin gal wasn't at desk when clinic needed to confirm the Southwest fax #, and the man was incredible rude when all we needed was a confirmation on a fax number. I left in tears.