“First Family Trip”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed July 10, 2017

I love southwest. This was our first time traveling with a one year old and they made it so easy for us to find seating together as a family. They explained why my one year old need to have a window seat which I appreciated. It is always a pleasant experience flying with them. We will be book with them again in the near future.

Date of travel: July 2017

Reviewed July 10, 2017

I take Southwest between Kansas City and Washington Reagan about 5 times per year. I have been consistently pleased with the price, level of comfort and service. I have found no other airline that meets my standards on all of these points for this route.

Date of travel: May 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

We flew to Fort Lauderdale on the 28 of June and came back on the 7th of July. Southwest Airlines has NEVER let me down. This time I noticed the TSA Officers serving the SWA Gate was exceptional, friendly and polite as well. SWA always my First Choice of Airlines.

Date of travel: June 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

First of all, if I could fly Southwest every time I have to fly some place, I would. My husband and I tried to find a little warmth and sunshine in March of this year by planning a trip to Miami, to go on a cruise. I did not know that Southwest doesn't fly into Miami so we booked roundtrip on American. We paid a higher price for the ticket, plus we had to pay a baggage fee. My husband is over six feet and his knees were smashed up against the seat in front of us. It was just bad all the way from Chicago to Miami. After getting there and talking to people, we found out that we could have flown Southwest to Fort Lauderdale and gotten a bus to the Port of Miami. I was quite upset with myself, plus, I missed my points!

Date of travel: March 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

No issues, Staff was nice enough but my one complaint is the space you are squished into. Seating area could be larger for me and I am a normal sized person :)

Date of travel: March 2017
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.