“OZ trip”
Review of Singapore Airlines

Reviewed January 20, 2020

We had a great flight with Singapore Air, as per usual. The cabin crew are the best. In-flight service was perfect, plus the entertainment was great, with plenty of choice. We were fortunate to have arrived at Brisbane airport early and to be at the head of the queue for check-in, as the flight was very full.

Date of travel: January 2020
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (24,499)

Reviewed January 20, 2020

In economy on this flight, it was still very comfortable. Economy is a little better that other airlines, you didn't feel too close to the seat in front and get that "claustrophobic" feeling. A choice of meals served by friendly hostesses/stewards. Good choice of In-flight entertainment, something for everyone.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Using this airline for the first time and no doubt the service is high class. Professional flight attendant and also the ground staff in handle my luggage. The selection of the food is great..the taste is not bad at all...

Date of travel: January 2020

Bangkok - Singapore 17.12.19 SQ975
Singapore - Christchurch 17.12.19 SQ 4295

Dear Mr or Madam,

Electronic Check-in at Bangkok:
It didn’t works.

Check-in Bangkok:
The Singapore Airline employee didn’t know that Swiss citizen don’t need a Visa for New Zealand.

Check-in Singapore:
Your employees were only an unreasonable demand. My partner and I had to wait over half an hour until they started with our tickets. Then the 1. employee, a man, gave our tickets further to a lady. I told her our continuation flight to Christchurch would be in 1 hour and she should now print out the boarding passes. She claimed my name is written wrong, even though the names on the tickets and the Travel Itinerary was written correct. She worked very slowly and called very long with an other persons. The same „game“ happened with the visa for my partner, even she could show it. Then we had to run 15 Min to A21 to get the plane.

Flight Singapore to Christchurch:
was good.

I don’t know what kind of education your employees have. In any case we cold this slowdown strike and plainly not the best service.

Yours sincerely

Hans Weber

Travel Itinerary
WEBER/HANS HEINRICH MR
EDMONDJONES/BANGOEN PHUNKET MRS
Booking reference: S2LOWJ 09 Aug 2019
Singapore Airlines

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

22 Dec 2019 trip from Singapore to Brisbane, economy class. Include filling supper and lunch of your choice (2 options to choose from. Flight was smooth and on schedule. The in-flight movie and music entertainment for each and every seat was very entertaining-I couldn't wait for the return Singapore Airlines trip on 1 Jan to continue watching the Korean thriller 'Parasite' as well as listen to music of many genres, pop being my favourite. The music and movie selections were plentiful. The attendants' service was first class and they were attractively groomed too! My young adult daughter enjoyed herself on this first Singapore Airlines trip-more enjoyable than her budget flights thus far. Would love to travel Singapore Airlines flight again!