“Perfect...highly recommended”
Review of Singapore Airlines

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Using this airline for the first time and no doubt the service is high class. Professional flight attendant and also the ground staff in handle my luggage. The selection of the food is great..the taste is not bad at all...

• Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (24,473)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Bangkok - Singapore 17.12.19 SQ975
Singapore - Christchurch 17.12.19 SQ 4295

Dear Mr or Madam,

Electronic Check-in at Bangkok:
It didn’t works.

Check-in Bangkok:
The Singapore Airline employee didn’t know that Swiss citizen don’t need a Visa for New Zealand.

Check-in Singapore:
Your employees were only an unreasonable demand. My partner and I had to wait over half an hour until they started with our tickets. Then the 1. employee, a man, gave our tickets further to a lady. I told her our continuation flight to Christchurch would be in 1 hour and she should now print out the boarding passes. She claimed my name is written wrong, even though the names on the tickets and the Travel Itinerary was written correct. She worked very slowly and called very long with an other persons. The same „game“ happened with the visa for my partner, even she could show it. Then we had to run 15 Min to A21 to get the plane.

Flight Singapore to Christchurch:
was good.

I don’t know what kind of education your employees have. In any case we cold this slowdown strike and plainly not the best service.

Yours sincerely

Date of travel: December 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

22 Dec 2019 trip from Singapore to Brisbane, economy class. Include filling supper and lunch of your choice (2 options to choose from. Flight was smooth and on schedule. The in-flight movie and music entertainment for each and every seat was very entertaining-I couldn't wait for the return Singapore Airlines trip on 1 Jan to continue watching the Korean thriller 'Parasite' as well as listen to music of many genres, pop being my favourite. The music and movie selections were plentiful. The attendants' service was first class and they were attractively groomed too! My young adult daughter enjoyed herself on this first Singapore Airlines trip-more enjoyable than her budget flights thus far. Would love to travel Singapore Airlines flight again!

Date of travel: December 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I always book emergency exit because I am a quite told person. Today, they have changed the plane and my new seat did not have extra leg space. As a PPS member I requested an upgrade to business because all emergency seats were occupied. After 30 minutes arguing with the person in charge I was told to do an upgrade online ( paying for it!!) dear Singapore airlines people: not everything is money and you have disappointed a very loyal customer.

2  Thank 11ignaciom
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

From the minute you step on the plane you are made feel welcome & special. I required a wheelchair for this trip & the staff kept me informed of what would happen. I was one of the first on board & last off due to time factors & ensuring no-one else was affected.
The service during the trip was fabulous and the meals were well presented & very tasty & were over adequate for anyone.

• Food and Beverage