“Worst airline”
Review of Saudia Airlines

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

From Geneva to Jeddah I was flying in A320 with shared tv for 18people! Couldn't t shoes the program! For a 6hours flight it was a bit long!
From Jeddah to Manila on a 10hours flight the entertainment didn't work, no choice but to try and sleep
On my way back to home , Manila-Riyadh-jeddah-geneva I was refused boarding because I didn't have a visa for the intern flight Riyadh -Jeddah ! I had to pay 220$ to be able to do Riyadh - Milano (350km from Geneva ).
No one told me I need a visa when I booked the flight nor on the Saudi apps or email.
They attract you with very low price but after the service doesn't follow.
On the flight to Riyadh from Manila I asked to have a can of coke instead of a glass to avoid calling flight attendant for more drink but they refused.
The staff are correct , some smiles some our in depression ...

There is no wifi in Jeddah and very difficult to access wifi in Jeddah ! If you are lucky enough you will be able to find a seat or otherwise you will be standing up for hours or on the flour.

It s the last time I take this awful company

2  Thank sunalpes
Write a ReviewReviews (2,030)

Reviewed October 11, 2017

It's was the worst nightmare that I ever experienced. I bought the ticket for Dhaka to Toronto (Canada) via Jeddah on 5th October 2017.Flight no was Saudi Airlines, Flight 0809. We departed from Dhaka to Jeddah on time. I wasn't feeling Ok in the flight & ask for a comforter so that I can sleep. The answer was they don't carry comforter for this flight. Afterwards, I also request for the earplug to flight stewards. Again she told me they don't carry such an item. I was shocked to hear the response. The food was absolutely worst. Boiled rice without any chicken called "BIRIYANI" It's a six & half hour flight & I was extremely hungry. Flight stewards were extremely rude & weren't helping out elderly people having a hard time placing their carry on luggage in the overhead compartment.

From Jeddah to Toronto was another chaos. I had six-hour halt in Jeddah to catch my next flight to Toronto, Canada. I wanted to switch my seat & seeking for help from Saudi airline ground CSR agent. I was directed to three different agents. Finally, I was told they cant help me now. seat plan can be changed right before entering the aircraft. I tried to explain it would be too late because by then all the seats will be assigned. I may not get the one I desire. But they insist me to wait. Finally, about an hour before the departure they made an announcement to gather the passenger for a final security check before on board. After the security check, I couldn't find any agent who can assist me to change my seat. I saw ground staff were waiting & checking our passport & ticket before getting to an overcrowded Bus. That bus took us to the aircraft after 10 minutes of bumpy ride.

It was thirteen & half hour flight from Jeddah to Toronto. We were served 2 meal one breakfast & other lunch. In both occasions, we were given no choice at all except offering a vegetarian meal. When I asked for a non-veg meal the answer was "we don't have it" with a nasty attitude.Instead, i was offered a dry piece of bread with a piece of cheddar cheese, Which called "Cheese sandwich. I felt like they are treating us as a hostage, I was very upset & hungry considering the whole situation. Later I wanted to buy a perfume for my wife from Skymall by using my credit card. Hence again I was told C.C machine is not working & they only accept Cash.

I would definitely spread out my experience with all my friends, family & colleagues. I will highly cautious people not to buy the ticket & use this creepy airline for their any future travel need. I felt like a total lost of my money.

1  Thank schowd69
Reviewed October 11, 2017

I / we traveled more than 60,000 miles with Saudia
Very good for Muslims. having prayer room in almost each big flight
Halal food
no alcohol in this flight. Masha ALLAH
May ALLAH Protect

2  Thank Imran T
Reviewed October 9, 2017

The only good thing on the flight is that it is direct. Entertainment system on the flight was a disaster. It kept hanging which was annoying for such a long flight. Other services were just OK.

1  Thank baomar
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Be sure to visit their business lounge plenty of food, drinks and desert they even have private lounges were you can relax or sleep

1  Thank holy g