“Never again!!!”
Review of SAS

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Do not fly with SAS. There are strikes related to the company the whole year around. My flight got canceled due to fueling strikes! The flights do not departure as planned. No information is given to customers. Fly with airbaltic or some other airline. SAS won’t get you to your destination!!!

Date of travel: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (9,062)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I flew SAS from Stockholm to gothenburg and back in a span of 7 days.The flight was short uneventful but good. The highlight of the journey however was that when I arrived I discovered my suitcase had been damaged and the wheel broke off. I was distraught. Being a frequent traveler I obviously use my suitcase quite often. I was ready to just forget the whole incident but I was so hurt I decided to give it a shot nevertheless.... it doesn't hurt to try. I was directed to the office in Terminal 5 in the arrival hall where, it may sound like an exaggeration but I was so highly assisted in the shortest time possible of less than 10minutes. I honestly couldn't believe it. I was sooooo highly impressed I thought it was a prank. My suitcase was replaced in seconds and the staff were even willing to assist in removing my stuff from my broken suitcase. The suitcase replacement was an American tourister grey in color. To say the least SAS has won itself a loyal customer. The staff are friendly and very professional. I should say they did their best. I'm so grateful to the SAS. Honestly bravo keep it up.
Other airlines should copy this level of customer service. I was ready for long unending procedures and being thrown up and down.
BRAVO SAS

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We started from Stockholm with an early bird flight, changed flight in Copenhagen but not our suitcases. They remained in Copenhagen, come 12 hour later than us to Stuttgart. Did not believe this about SAS!!

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Abbe D
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Have been traveling with SAS for years, but they are not delivering the service they promise. Seems like they want to be like Ryanair, worse service at a premium. If you can travel with Norwegian!!! At least you get what you pay for

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When we flew from Duesseldorf to Copenhagen on 09/05/19, the check in counter opened very late, about 1.5hr prior to flight time. And they worked pretty slow.
When we arrived in Copenhagen, we didn't know that the luggage personnel at Kastrup , Copenhagen airport, were on strike, they stopped working. All passangers didn't get their luggage. All of us had to file a report , and were told that the luggage would be sent to our address. Unfortunately, we would be on the cruise starting that day.
Everyday we followed ut with NCL cruiseline about the update with our luggage. We didn't know when we would get them .Our vacation was ruined because of the stress it caused . We had to buy clothings to wear.
Finally we just received our luggage on 09/11/19 ( 6 days without the luggage) , while were still on the cruise. We wish the SAS would reimburse all the cost and compensate the stress we had. Our vacation was totally ruined,

• Food and Beverage