“Lost my luggage, took two days to get it to destination”
Review of SAS

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a two hour stopover in Stockholm (about the comfy time for moving from T2 to T4 and have a coffee) but when arriving at Kiruna, my suitcase wasn't there. And not on the next flight. Neither on the next days flight - and also not on the other flight the next day ...

• Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (8,411)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were stuck in traffic in the tunnel and arrived at 4:15 for our flight...I hadn't checked in online...with a little over an hour until our flight - woman at the desk placed two ppl. in front of us on the plane. We arrived to the desk thinking we made it. She coldly looked at us, got up and said you needed to be here earlier; it's too late and walked away! No can I help rebook you on another flight...nothing! And no one else from the airline to be found! $1800 gone! Contacting the help desk was impossible. I had to book another flight - Norwegian Airlines (WONDERFUL)! I have worked in customer service my entire life - this was the WORST I've ever experienced!

• In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My flight was cancelled due to a SAS pilot strike. I didn't receive any communication (not to notify that my flight was cancelled, not to re-book, not to keep me posted about the strike, nada). Contacting the help desk was impossible. I had to book another flight, which costed me a fortune and now they refuse to compensate my new flight claiming that the pilot strike was an extraordinary circumstance.

Date of travel: April 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A typical SAS flight where everything works. Boarding the plane was smooth. The staff was friendly and the plane was on time. What more can you ask?

• In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Given contradicting info as to whether we should check in all over again in Tromso. Assured by staff on board and on the ground we did not have to do so. Given the transit time was only half an hour, we managed to get back on board just in time, only to find out that our luggage has been left behind. This meant a two hour wait at Oslo airport for the next Tromso flight. Instructions should really be made clear who should check in their luggage all over again. Most upsetting!

1  Thank tinkle_24