“Predictable”
Review of SAS

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When it comes to airlines it's difficult to know what you should compare with. This is a typical airline for business travelers and it's good for that. Not any luxury at all, but predictable and with a quite good customer support when you need that.
Their prices are not the lowest and their service is simple. When you travel with comparable airlines, they often have better food and drinks.

Date of travel: April 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (8,134)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had never flown SAS previously and there was a pilots strike prior to my leaving so I was apprehensive. However, the pilot situation was resolved by my flight time. I had a 9 am flight to Frankfurt so arrived at 7 am flying Business. I went to the lounge for breakfast. The Stockholm lounge exceeded my expectations and compared to many others, was excellent. The flight was as expected with a decent snack on route. I would definitely fly SAS again.

Reviewed May 12, 2019

Having flown them on both economy and premium, I can say that their food is better than the other airlines in the equivalent classes. I particularly enjoyed their version of the Swedish classic princess cake on my last flight. Films were up-to-date, though TV series mostly only include one or two episodes.

Date of travel: March 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

We had nice flight with SAS. Before the flight we went to Malaga airport lounge. This old lady at the lounge reception wasn’t very friendly. She was in bad mood and wasn’t so friendly as you can see at most of lounges receptions. But the lounge was nice, clean and comfortable.
The airplane staff were helpful and nice. Especially the lady flight attendant! Our flight from Malaga to Stockholm was delayed but we reached to the next flight from Stockholm to Tallinn. Was nice flight.

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

And back to Kastrup after a long day with good meetings, started in time and landed before time, wifi on board so great to be able to work with mail and other stuff 8c goos seat aisle a softdrink and a small snack

1  Thank JHE