“Review of SAS flight”
Review of SAS

Reviewed December 17, 2017

A flight that in my opinion was as close to perfect as you can come.
Nice crew that was efficient, friendly and made me feel looked after.
The seating and leg room was good (SAS plus) but of course not as perfect as in business, but the price was very good for this service level.
The flight was on time and took me from A to B in a good way.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (6,618)

Reviewed December 16, 2017

This is an absurdly dishonest carrier. My fiancee and I are frequently overseas travelers, and for our latest trip we used SAS on one of our return legs. There was zero indication on our flight booking, including on SAS' website about which fare class we were, and the app told us on our booking that we were SAS Go fares. SAS Go gets one checked bag for free, so having a checked bag, we figured we were good and wouldn't need to pay for baggage. We get to the airport and check our bag only to get nailed with a 70 Euro last-minute checked bag fee because according to the staff we were SAS Go Light, not SAS Go, and you have to pay for baggage with Light, a fee which doubles on the day of the flight. Again, not a single booking reference told us we were SAS Go Light, and the app explicitly stated on our reservation AND boarding pass that we were SAS Go. So it appears that SAS is intentionally luring customers into complacency about baggage fees to nail them with an extortionately high last-minute 70 Euro fee the day of their flight which, of course, they will be in zero position to argue. This fee practically double our airfare cost too. You could say that this was an isolated case, a mistake, but as we were getting fleeced by SAS there was another customer a desk away getting nailed the same way, and he was just as angry. My fiancee and I are frequent flyers, whichever airlines earn our loyalty get thousands of dollars in return. SAS, I hope the 70 Euros was worth losing our business forever! I don't give money to liars.

8  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed December 16, 2017

Took SAS for the first time last week. Did four legs in total. Ok, in comparison to airlines like Emirates or Qatar as some did, there is just never a comparison. You can't compare a them to most airlines in the world. But when comparing SAS to the other choices we have in Europe, this is definitely one of the best I have flown. Why? The cabin crew were nice. Yes, it is not very common to find cabin crew to be friendly on most airlines in Europe. But this airline seems to have an overall good selection of those that they hire. I will definitely use them again. We missed our connection and were automatically rebooked. This saved us lining up at a busy airport in Oslo.

Reviewed December 16, 2017

I used the SAS app to check in and view my boarding pass, which was very easy and quick. The app also notified me when they started boarding the flight. Coffee or tea is always included at a SAS flight. Nice ad helpful staff. I got a good price for my flight, but with a transfer in Copenhagen. No in-flight entertainment on those short flights.

Reviewed December 15, 2017

As a mother of twin infants I was told upon booking my tickets that SAS prioritizes families with infants and that it wouldn't be an issue to get seats next to each other for my husband and my twin infants for an international flight. I was told to call the airline 2 days before our departure to secure our seats. When I called again to confirm our seats, I was told that I should have called earlier and that there are no seats left with bassinets and that I cannot sit next to my other baby. This is absurd. Hoping somebody on this flight will have the decency to switch seats with me, so that I can sit next to my 6 month old baby... :'( I am in tears as I am writing this...