“Extra payment”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They advertise attractive prices, so consumers buy it, but in the end they charge people with so much extra fees that they end up paying more or the same price as other better companies. Next time I would prefer to travel with another company, which I can at least plan the hole cost of my trip, with no surprises, no extra fees.

What happen to me?
I had to pay for every single luggage and extra fee (56 euros) for not making the check-in before. NOTE: I DID TRIED TO CHECK IN MANY MANY MANY TIMES BEFORE, BASICALLY THE WHOLE WEEK BEFORE THE TRIP. I SAVED ALL MY WEBSITES ACCESSED HISTORY TO PROVE THAT! I EVEN TRIED FROM A DIFFERENT COMPUTER (in the attachment you can see when I changed my password, because I was in a different computer, which the password was not automatically saved, and I've forgotten)

They have a very bad and not user-friendly website, which didn't allowed me to make my check-in. The only option available was to pay 4 euros to choose your sit, but the free option was freezed with a messenge "you can only choose make the check in for the free sitting only 2 hours before the flight" is something like that. Then I went without check in and when I arrived the guy told me I was wrong and I needed to pay this 55 euros, otherwise I would loose my flight. This is a consumer theft.

The price in the advertising:
186 euros
End price with extra abusive fees:
238 euros

1  Thank Camawolfram
Write a reviewReviews (72,000)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nothing to do with the flights they were fine no trouble there or on our return. The problem was the Maltese transfer. Don’t bother it might be cheaper but not worth it! Unreliable rude staff & don’t turn up when they are suppose to. They were nearly an hour late for us, so we still ended up getting a taxi! We will never use them again through Ryanair transfer.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight took off on time. It went on smoothly. Service was OK.
Though we added payment for priority, there was no priority in the line - waiting to board. Disappointing.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flights were very good and on time but the booking process is too complicated and the price rockets if you want to choose your seats and take luggage

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

BAAAAAD CUSTOMER SERVICE! Don't be fooled by their low cost flights. With the delays they have, you'll end up spending more in an airport. We had a flight from Bari to Rome with a delay of 93mins yesterday. And due to bad weather conditions the plane landed in Bologna instead. After that, we didn't know what to do. Nobody was there to take control and tell us what will happen and to guide us to the next steps. They didn't even provide any water or biscuits. After which a bus was provided to take us to Rome for 4 hours bus ride. We were amongst the "lucky ones" as we boarded the 1st flight. They were only able to take 50 people for the 1st batch. For the 2nd batch, they had to wait 2 - 4 hours for the next bus. All in all, we arrived in Rome with 9 hours delay from our original flight. We were supposed to arrive at 12am but we arrived at 9am today instead. We have another Ryanair flight today at 17:20 and ofcourse, once again they are delayed. 2 hours of delay so far, I bet it would be much more. I have to write this review already to blow up steam. RYANAIR IS INCREDIBLY BAD AND UNRELIABLE.

1  Thank Jessika T