“Cheap flights (that's about all) ”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Low budget flights are important for the tourist and saves money to spend on the destination itself.
Ryanair have a really cheap priced flights.
The only thing really surprised me - and I want everybody to know is their strict luggage weight policy.
I've ordered and payed for two 20 kg suitcases. Eventually we arrived with one suitcase weighing 26 kg.
They didn't allow us to go! And wanted extra 40€ for the 6 kg without any refund for a whole suitcase.
So please be very strict with what you have ordered.

Othe than that the flight was on time.

• In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (71,947)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Poorly run airline who seem to want to squeeze every penny/euro out of their customers whilst masquerading under the ‘budget airline’ tag. 15 of us flew from Manchester and not one of us was even sat on the same row, never mind the same seats. This being down to their tight arse CEO making sure that people/families HAVE TO PAY to sit next to each other and them insisting you pay for ‘priority boarding’ in order to bring an item of luggage bigger than a pencil case onboard.
Feel sorry for the staff who work for them (here’s hoping you get employed by a proper airline).
I will never fly with this shambles again.

• In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank marv75
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a terrible experience with RyanAir. I had an issue with checking my bags because our flight was booked through Kiwi and on multiple occasions (online chat and in the airport) customer service was rude and not helpful. All other airlines that we flew with on the same booking were able to work with us. I would NEVER recommend this airline and will avoid flying with them again in the future due to the lack of customer service. It is clear they do not value their customers.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We flew on FR552 on 17/09 departing Dublin at 630 am.

We had flown on Ryanair before, but due to the negative publicity we were wary.

We had pre printed our boarding passes, and our bags were the correct size.
We did have check in baggage, which was self check in, which went smoothly.

There was no visa check, which we were prepared for.

The flight left on time and arrived early...only an hour flight.

The hostesses were great.

The plane was only half full so boarding was quick. I have flown Jetstar a lot back in Australia, and despite not being able to recline, I felt the Ryanair leg room was way superior. (Boeing 737)

Of course they did not seat us together, but we joined up after the seat belt sign went off. (there was no one beside us)

Our check in baggage appeared on the conveyor in no time at all.

Well done Ryanair!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ryan air never fail to remind me why everytime I fly Ryan air I say never again. Called final boarding 40 minutes before take off to then not even board until the take off time on way out. On return flight did the same and we still took off 15 minutes late. The tardiness of this company means when we arrive to the destination we have further delays as we are stuck behind other flights who arrive on time. Never again.

2  Thank KJPH91