“AVERAGE ”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Going from East Midlands to Spain was on time, quick check in, no issues. Flight was ok (get what you pay for)
Spain back to East Midlands - aircraft was dirty needed clean the floor looked like its never seen a hoover run over the carpet. I bought a hot drink and couldnt put my drink on the pull down table as it was broken and so bent down, even if I put my cup on the table, my cup would slide off onto myself. No toilet roll left in the toilet, limited food and drink (excuse was the previous flight was full so this has resulted in a shortage of certain hot food/drink).
The staff were friendly and always smiling. However it felt like i was on a QVC show, staff constantly trying to sell perfumes/ creams, cosmetics ect ect..

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (64,547)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have also fell for the Ryanair flexi plus scam. Didn't reilize it doesn't include checked in bags. Now its costing me more to add the as its after the origional booking. I booked it 20 minutes ago. NOT HAPPY

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is definitely a no frills airline. I will never fly with these folks again. We couldn't even access our boarding passes online because of a software glitlch in their system that changed our info after it had been saved correctly. It took a trip to the airport the evening before the flight to correct the error without additional charge. On a positive note, the staff was very courteous and efficient. The lack of jetways was very difficult to manage. One elderly gentleman had to be helped up the steps from the tarmac to the plane by another passenger. One woman had twins in strollers that she and her mother had to manage. It was not a pleasant experience.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So we travelled from Budapest To Rome and back again. It was a 1.5 hour flight, so there were no meal in the service but it was fine and it was just what we needed: to get from one place to another. The seats was comfortable like it should be for this short period of time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I think Ryanair is a good value airline !!!

The staff are friendly.
The service was reasonable.
Ryanair is my 2nd favourite budget airline.
There is a wide variety of food.
And there is toys and duty free for sale

Date of travel: October 2018