“Drunks onboard”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

All was good but the experience going out was spoiled by some obviously very drunk young men who shouldn’t have been allowed onboard. When will airlines address this problem? Coming back was fine, on time, helpful cabin crew and no drunks!

• Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (63,364)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Talk about no frills...my god. The rudeness of airplane staff was disgusting. One chap near on knocked me over with his HORRIBLE breath. I simply asked if we'd leave on time. He replied, you'd of been told if we were late!!
Horrible, ugly, smelly man. Will never ever use again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Pleasantly surprised. I usually fly easyjet but the flight times were better on Ryanair. Although I booked it months ago before the introduction of the new cabin bag policy I paid for priority boarding and seats together so no biggy and me and my daughter shared it anyway. Having introduced this new baggage policy which you have emails loads to make sure you have the right luggage allowance for you, it has huge advantages that the interior of the plane is not groaning with bags that there isn't space for. I was impressed with how efficient and polite the staff were. I can't comment on the food and drink as an hour flight wasn't worth bothering with. Stansted however, does need to sort out their parking instructions in the car park and security is a joke.

EXCELLENT ,
On time , efficient , well priced ,
decent Service ( not expecting fine dining from
budget flight )

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Departure from Bournemouth airport was amazingly peaceful and stress free - highly recommended. Flight departed on time and arrived on time. We were able to book transfers to our hotel through Ryanair which were very good value - £15 for two people both ways! Returning from Malta was a bit troublesome: busy airport, huge queues through passport control and a delay of 50 minutes. But good value flights: school holidays and £350 return for two people total (including checked in luggage and priority boarding).