“Disappointing”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lack of onboard facilities order drinks sat in the middle of the plane ran out of time,staff unfriendly curt and rude,flight delayed,plane not cleaned,staff just not bothered.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (63,179)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They charged 55 euro for just boarding pass and also for just 1 inch big bag they charged me another 20 euro and also behaviour of staff was very bad to me that was worst flight I had ever take.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am absoutely appalled at what this company will do to squeeze pennies out of its customers. I have travelled with Ryanair my whole life and have never experienced the issues we have in the past 24 hours. While I appreciate that the first mistake was our error, my partner accidentally booked both flight tickets in his name, an obvious error given he wasn't going to use both seats himself! We tried to arrange for this to be changed but of course there was a fee. As I say we accepted this as it was afterall our mistake but the fee was £115!!!!! £115 to change a name on a booking - this was almost double the flight price - absoutely disgraceful shame on you!

My second complaint is that I have never paid extra for my seats and always randomly had seats selected - these have always in the past been seated together. What Ryanair are doing now is ensuring that if you do not pay upfront for your seats that you actually get automatically split up. That's right - deviously they are ensuring that anyone who wants to sit together has to pay to do so. Again appalling. In order to be sat next to my partner we would have each had to pay an additional £10 charge. The customer service team have no power and one word answers - they might as well not exist. I will never ever fly Ryanair again - no matter how cheap the flight. If everyone else that is digusted with this airline does the same maybe someone will realise that customer satisfaction is actually quite important. Open your eyes - thousands of people cannot be wrong. Disappointed in you Ryanair - I will not be back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have never flown with Ryanair before and will not be doing so again. The cabin bag policy is very confusing. We tried to pay for our cabin bags at the airport and was met with very rude unhelpful staff who overcharged us for our bags. She didn’t explain we had to check our cabin bag in to the hold so when we went to board we were met with more rude staff! We were not the only customers confused by the “rules”. It cost us an extra £30 to take one small suitcase on wheels on our flight that other airlines class as standard cabin baggage! Low cost airline I think not! On the way back we were all herded in to a small waiting area prior to boarding. Very much felt like cattle in a pen! The whole experience was disappointing. Flights may be slightly cheaper than other airlines but the cost saving really isn’t worth the poor customer service

1  Thank soniag177
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I ended up paying over £132 extra for baggage, even after having two live chats with a Ryanair member of staff about the baggage allowances etc. They want to squeeze as much money from you as possible by adding fees for everything .However, I probably will use them again as they are cheap but they have no customer service values. Just be aware of everything they want to charge and add on before you check .