“no concerns as it is a cheep airline.”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not bad considering that the ticket is not expensive..I would rather recommend to other,the only concern is that is not any other optional airline flying to Krakow, so no chance to choose ...

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (52,910)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were a bit late leaving Catania but made up some time and arrived in Bergamo with plenty of time to catch my connection to Stansted

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flew Ryanair from Glasgow to Dublin to catch an early morning flight back to Lanzarote.
On arrival at Dublin Airport I wasn’t allowed through security because it was closing and would reopen 4 hours later Ryanair said you could go through the night before. This Early morning flight was busy and the cabin staff went about their duties efficiently.
I slept most of the way on this trip but did buy a drink from the inflight service.
I was only traveling with carry-on baggage so had my bag taken off me before boarding. All in all a busy but good flight

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My flight got delayed both ways, I was stuck in this tiny airport for 7 hours at night and they couldn't tell us when we would leave. I missed my train on the other end and ended up getting home at 3:30 am when I should have been home at 9

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It’s necessary to separate my review in two sections, one for the flight itself (quite good) and one for the rest of the journey (before and after the flight). First the flight itself, which is positive.

The flight was very nice, we had great seats, all went well and the service was fine. Also, I believe this was the only direct Bordeaux to Seville flight, but to be honest it was some time ago when I booked to definitely confirm this. I believe this was the case which made the flight very convenient and attractive to us. Cost was certainly fair also.

The problems we had were mainly in Bordeaux prior to the flight. Ryanair and EasyJet are both in an adjacent part of the airport. This was close to a disaster to be honest. They do not allow baggage checkin prior to 2 hours before the flight. We had arrived early to ensure time for security, etc. There is NO bathroom in the building until one goes through security. I had to return to the main airport to use the bathroom. Ridiculous to say the least.

Second, the organization of Ryanair to handle the crush of passengers was terrible. There was no pre-boarding organization of the boarding queues, assistance to the passengers, etc. In fact, they did nothing to organize the passengers waiting and then they insisted on establishing the queues after the fact. All in all, very amateurish.

This also impacted how to respond to the speed boarding we had paid for. It was just a scrum getting to the front, we did not enjoy this at all.

Will I fly Ryanair again? Perhaps, but I will look very, very carefully at the reviews, costs, etc and consider all of them together. The old adage of you get what you play for is very true.

So, a balanced story in the end. Very good flight once we boarded, but generally dismal before. On arrival in Seville was fine by the way, our luggage arrived, etc.

One last comment, there was quite a walk to the plane itself, it was not near the airport proper. We didn’t have any problem, but if someone is not mobile, they might have a problem. I recognize part of this is the airport infrastructure and not Ryanair, but at that point it didn’t matter. It was a poor experience.