“overpriced food etc”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Our travelling companion who is a big guy was made to move as the seat belt did not fit. This is the first time he has had this problem the other airlines belts fitted him fine.

The price of food and drinks is extortionate and not of a decent quality. I keep saying I wont fly Ryanair again but sometimes when you book I forget to check who the airline is. I will not be using again if I can help it.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (46,826)

Reviewed September 17, 2017

This was my first flight on Ryanair. I was reluctant to book with them because of their reputation, however the process and the flight were perfectly fine. The staff were OK. The flight departed & arrived on time. I reserved a seat for 2€ and was able to check in and print my boarding pass before I started out on the trip. Fly on the low cost carriers in Australia such as Jetstar and then there’ll be something to complain about!

1  Thank mark_SydNSW
Reviewed September 17, 2017

Assisted boarding for my partner but seat booking by Rynaiar meant we were 10 rows apart due to their underhand way of making many people play to sit next or near each other . They deliberately seated us apart .
After we emailed they just didn't car as they did it gain on the way home .
You aren't allowed to sit together despite empty seats on the plane plan .
Typical of Ryanair I'm afraid.

5  Thank Lizzienicho
Reviewed September 17, 2017

I was one of a 10 man holiday party, taking 5 individuals, all with learning disabilities, back from a 5 day holiday in Barcelona to Edinburgh. Unfortunately, the plane we were travelling back in developed a technical problem which resulted in a 4.5 hour delay. For safety reasons we were left on the tarmac until another plane was found. The Captain was excellent and gave us updates as and when he had information. However, when the crew announced they would be serving cold drinks and snacks during the delay, we all assumed they would be free of charge. To my astonishment and disgust, we were charged for this which left me wondering if Ryanair has any notion of the idea of Customer excellence anywhere in its Company ethos. Not impressed in the least and I think that went for most of the passengers on the plane. When the replacement plane arrived, we were again charged for drinks and snacks so we were stung twice during our 4.5 hour delay. CUSTOMER EXCELLENCE - Bah Humbug. !!!!!

4  Thank gwcEdinburgh
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Worst airline to fly with. They try to pull off flights are cheap but they charge for everything and even €50 to check in at the airport! Staff are very unhelpful and so rude. Ryanair need to sort out their staff!! We slaps paid for extra leg room and priority boarding were were just told to go to the back of the line. So cheeky! Didn't get what we paid for and Ryanair wouldn't offer a refund. They have just lost mine and all my family and friends' business. Your loss Ryanair! Will never fly with them again!

3  Thank lmmecs15