“No complaints”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Flights (FR3441 and FR3442 return) departed ontime, both arriving slightly earlier than scheduled. Website was clear as to charges and the booking process was easy, smooth and no issues with check-in (queues aside!). On the return flight the aircraft was slightly dirty (had to sweep crumbs off my seat onto the floor), but otherwise absolutely fine. Always take our own food onboard as prices are high, but thats the case with all airlines these days. Tea and coffee reasonably priced. Never had a bad experience (so far) with Ryanair.

1  Thank Andy A
Write a ReviewReviews (46,849)

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Ryanair is a discount airline, that is in my opinion trying to squeeze additional fees from passengers by unusual practices. My family of four arrived to a flight in Stansted/London airport on time, only to miss the flight due to extremely long security checkpoint line consisting of Ryanair passengers. We become a part of a group of 11 passengers denied entry to the plane by a few minutes. We missed our flight and had to return to the gate where we had an interesting sight: a huge line of 50-70 passengers who missed other Ryanair flight, presumably. After a long wait of about two hours, we found out that all flights are already sold out. Our tickets were re-booked and we had to pay 400 pounds, ie 100 per each ticket. We could not get four tickets for the same flight or the same day and ended up splitting and travelling on separate schedules to alternate destinations. In brief, the tickets ended costing the same as on regular airline, minus food. Our advice is, avoid this airline if you travel with family.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Didn't need to check in at airport as done on line and only had hand luggage. Boarding the plane was the same old hassle. Queue was held on stairs for a while. The crew offered to put our hand luggage in the hold but we wished we hadn't bothered because a £38 bottle of whiskey was broken and all over our very limited clothes. The flight was ok, usually cramped conditions. Service was nice and friendly. Arrived on time.
Flight back was same. Ryan Air are a reasonable airline and i have been on much worse.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

You can't really expect more from cheap airlines... It's cheap, relatively safe and usually pretty on time, still the super-family-friendliness is pretty exhausting. No in-flight entertainment whatsoever, but I usually travel relatively short distances so I don't have enough time to get bored with my book. I've been flying with them regularly for a couple of years now and I'm definitely going to continue doing so, as it's the fastest way. If I had any other options, though, I would seriously reconsider.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Ryanair just seems to enjoy upsetting their travelers. It is like if they go out of their way to actually give bad service. I arrived early to the airport to find out they charge 15£ to print out your boarding pass. Thank God the info desk at STN does it for 5£. Then I had to run to the gate as it announced that it was boarding only to find out the plane wasn't even there. It arrived an hour later. This of course messed up my plans and appointments in Alicante. Seriously guys... you are an embarrassment to tourism.