“£2 each way”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

I bought a round trip to Brussels and Hamburg as part of their £2 seat sale.

I travelled to Hamburg for the total price of £4.18 (£2 each way and £0.18 booking fee). I didn't add any extras. I was very happy on the flight out even though I didn't get a window seat. The plane wasn't full and I was able to move around to get an aisle seat with more space. The crew were nice and caring, typically selling everything from coffee to scratch cards, but still able to smile and look out for you. My flight the next day was good also, apart from being stuck next to two burly men, but I managed to move to an empty row to secure my favourite window seat. The crew were nice on this flight aswell, I did buy a coffee for £3 as expected as it costs a lot of money to make coffee in the air.

I would recommend joining Ryanair's email list for offers as otherwise I would of never gone to Hamburg, it's set me up for the hope of a return trip sometime in the future.

Together with my Hostel, this 48hour trip to Hamburg cost the the grand total........ of £19.43, well worth it!

I didn't travel to Brussels as it worked out too much travelling on the other end for too much cost.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (52,843)

Reviewed May 18, 2017

Had to cancel as my wife recently diagnosed with cancer - Ryanair gave a full refund - no quibble. Don't believe all the negative hype.

1  Thank FrankG1955
Reviewed May 17, 2017

Ryan air use Modlin airport for Warsaw, its small, cramped and uncomfortable. The waiting area is far too small with not enough seats. Chaos if there are several flights leaving around the same time.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

Took off very late and arrived 2.75 hrs late, alas just under the compensation time. In their favour we did recieve a voucher on my phone to spend 5 Euro in certain outlets, unfortunately as it was so late in the evening some of these had closed for the night. It "seemed" from what the coffee retailer implied that with Ryan air the 5 Euro voucher converted to £3 to spend, but with other airlines we could receive £3.50 worth of goods, both a DISGUSTING exchange rate but yet another way Ryan air rip you off. I must say that the crew were all very chirpy and served us well after their very long day.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

Package deal,issue over hotel charges, still trying to sort, customer services not user friendly. Now on fourth vustomer complaint number