“Low cost on time”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed August 4, 2016

We join Ryanair from Hamburg to Barcelona with business Plus and it is cheap and good, we will take this company anywhere. In Hamburg the first 20 min only one person to check in, and some people did not have there boarding pass printed so remember to check online and print at home.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (53,085)

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

The pride themselves on being a low cost carrier, however there are endless hidden extras that you have to pay for. I travel often and have very rarely, if ever, found an airline where the max allowance is 15kg and anything over that you have to pay and pay a whopping £10 per kilo! Insane! You pay to pick a seat next to your traveling companion, you pay for food, water, luggage. The list is endless. A cheap flight soon becomes very expensive.
The whole experience was awful. From an hour and a half check in at the airport, to another hour waiting in a lone to board, then another hour stuck on the run way in the plane with no ac, to finally leaving abs the lights staying on bright all night even into the morning and poor service.
Will not fly with them again.

Reviewed August 4, 2016

Had booked a flight from Bristol to Beziers for a 7:10 departure, then at 17:30 the night before I received a text telling me the flight had been cancelled and that I had to sort out another flight myself or claim my money back, without any explanation. This meant I had to spend the evening cancelling my parking at Bristol, cancelling my car hire in Bezier and finding another flight for the following day. I eventually found another flight with Ryanair from Birmingham to Perpignan for the following day, with no help from Ryanair. I found the service was extremely poor so beware.

Reviewed August 4, 2016

So many bad reviews for Ryanair. We have travelled with the airline a number of times. There is a long walk to the gate. The turnround time is quick. There is a queue to get onto the plane. To help all this ....Keep within the guidelines for luggage. Buy a priority ticket if you want to be sure of keeping your carry on with you. Be aware that the food and coffee on the plane isnt cheap. The staff do their best and it is up to the passengers to be at the gate on time and not hold everything up by trying to cram too much into the overhead lockers.
The seats don't push back - leg room isnt too bad and it is usually a reasonably short flight.
Dont forget ID and Boarding pass. The staff are doing their best and out of school holidays the prices are low ...and no, I am not an employee!

Reviewed August 4, 2016

The flight was a bit delayed but for some reason people in charge of embarking were too desagreeable when checking the size of the bags as they had allowed to enter more than authorized objects to the first passangers called to check-in. One guy suggested (demanded!) that I should pay 50 euros for my bag to be dispatched as it did not fit loose in the size measurer (whatever its name is). I proved that it could fit well into the approved measures, passed the gate controls and my cabin bag was taken away from me at the very door of the plane (at no cost, obviously) because there was no more room inside. Once in my seat I saw many oversized bags, packets and objects in the racks, much bigger than mine!! Maybe he wanted to be the employee of the month by charging me 50 extra euros to justify their lack of efficiency. Too bad!!