“Worst Airline experience”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Website Malfunction separated my son and I in the Qatar exchange, was blamed on me over and over but listening in the line it appeared to be a common issue happing numerous times. The food was awful, the drink service non existent. Will not fly with them ever again.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (26,906)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

No long layovers. A tight time schedule between flights was so well managed by the airline. Adequate leg room. Good food. Efficient boarding.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Comfortable seat with suffcient leg room for tall people. Good entertainment program. Good service with well tasting meals. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Have flown with Qatar many times but these flights were not quite up to scratch. Food orders were mixed up, towels were cold instead of hot etc. but overall service was ok. I dislike the new layout of the A350 but that is a personal choice. Also the Boeing 777 with sliding doors to the seats was too confining.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I bought tickets on Qatar Airways because my mother is seriously ill and this was an urgent trip to Singapore via Doha. My first flight to Doha was horrible. While lining up to get on board, this man kept “hitting”/“touching” me. He did it so much that I finally told him to stop doing it. Much to my dismay, this same man, sat behind me. Sure enough, he kept hitting the touchscreen behind my seat. I have four slipped discs and as I was stressed about my mother’s condition, my back was inflamed, painful and swollen. He kept hitting the screen instead of touching it that I informed a flight attendant, who politely told him to stop. Well, he clearly didn’t care and kept doing it. I had to tell him to stop hitting the screen. He kept doing it and I got up and went to the back and informed a steward who talked to him. I could see him still hitting the touchscreen. Another stewardess talked to him. After realizing that this man was not going to stop, my seat was changed. I was seated near the babies’ section, but thankfully, they were quiet.

On my return flight from Singapore via Doha, another passenger, who hails from the same country as the man in my first flight, posed a problem as she had her legs spread out and touching me and moving her arms ever so frequently. I was trying to catch up on sleep as I had to go back to work right away. However, she was annoying and irritating. I didn’t say anything this time as the flight was full.

Even though Qatar provides good service and food, I will not choose to fly with them. I am going back in December and have bought round trip tickets with Singapore Airlines.