“Excellent”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed December 17, 2017

Qatar Airways is the best airline.. I have been to many airline but qatar airways has always been my best airline. They treat you like vip even if you are travelling in economy class. They give respect to everyone whether he is poor or rich.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (18,570)

Reviewed December 17, 2017

This was first time with Qatar as the price was good for a ticket to Perth.
The Airbus 350-xwb was quiet, seats very comfortable, even for tall people.
Service was good, good selection of wines and food not bad either.

Reviewed December 16, 2017

A very good flight, very good service, good food, comfortable seats, unlimited drinks and beverages... Don't know what more I can ask

Reviewed December 16, 2017

Check in at Auckland airport was a good experience with all concerned, not being able to do enough for you. The staff where very friendly and helpful on departure gates and lounges available.
On board the aircraft, it being a 787, Business class was everything I expected for service, friendly staff, food and the overall experience. An amazing amount of room for each seat. Anything during the flight I required was quickly dealt with and the cabin crew where more than happy to oblige. Even setting up the bed for me when it was time to grab some shuteye. Its a long flight from Auckland to Doha, being 18 hours.
Arrival into Doha, transiting to the next flight was all a breeze. The flight from London being aboard a A380, which Business class is just as good, if not slightly better. Baggage collection was easy and overall I would say that I have had more experience with other middle eastern airlines in the past but Qatar Airways is now at the top of my list for airlines to the middle east and beyond. Highly recommended and I'll be using them again.

Reviewed December 16, 2017

I read numerous articles about travel and follow ratings of airlines and hotels. For years Qatar has been rated in the top ten airlines in the world. I have to wonder why? Our flight originated in Kathmandu. We changed to a bigger plane in Doha and landed in Philadelphia. My issues were with boarding, meals and entertainment. We were asked to change our assigned seats because the flight was not full and there was an attempt to better distribute weight for take-off. We complied especially because we were told we could move to our assigned seats once in flight. Well, that never happened. A family with a sleeping child commandeered our seats and we were not about to awaken a sleeping child on a fourteen hour flight. So were spent a rather restless night two rows in front of the very noisy main galley. Qatar food is great, but multiple meals and snacks seemed excessive and only added to the high level of activity in the galley area. Sleeping was almost impossible. Also, video choices from such a highly rated airline were not as current, varied or exciting as I would have liked. Why is Qatar so highly rated?