“Flight Review”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Flight on time. Good service throughout. Adequate legroom. Average movies. Pleasant flight though would prefer if did not have to go via Sydney /Melbourne

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (17,262)

Reviewed September 18, 2017

We asked for an upgrade in Doha and were told that 2 seats were available, in the last minute only one was available so I upgraded my wife. To our surprise there was one empty seat in business class and than the "crew director" tells me that only ground staff can upgrade, what a bullocks. My wife already used her miles, and only me left and will go to another airline, so much for being a gold member

2  Thank TitoRon
Reviewed September 18, 2017

I have travelled with Qatar Airways many times and I never got disappointed with the service. I have flown with other carriers and Qatar Airways is the best airline so far. They have excellent meal on board and they serve 2 hot meals for 8 hours flight while other airline usually serve 1 meal and 1 snack for similar flight.
The economy seat and leg room is quite comfortable for me (185cm height). The flight attendants are very friendly and helpful with all my requests. Overall, Qatar Airways is indeed worthy of their title "The Best Airline of the Year 2017".

Reviewed September 18, 2017

My first time flying Qatar Airways (part of OneWorld) and I have to say that I was impressed by the professionalism of the staff who I encountered. I recently traveled to Johannesburg, South Africa flight was $1,045 round trip.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

I have flown with Qatar Airways numerous times and they never fail to impress me. They are great value for money and always look after you from booking to landing at your final destination. The majority of the food is very nice and the portions are fairly generous. I would recommend this airline to anyone but just be aware their punctuality is not one of the best but still an excellent airline. The way boarding the plane is split into three sections which also helps massively. I will certainly consider flying with Qatar again and would advise others to consider them too.