“Seat BS”
Review of Philippine Airlines (PAL)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

These aircraft is gonna rob your money if you seat on the aile seat,, Extra 40 dollars you pay for it,, wow philippine airline cant believe your legacy still remain as a currupt carrier like lucio Tan who owned it before,, is there any something special on the aile seat? Not really and you only serve cheap peanut on your meal damn

1  Thank willcU8026FH
Write a reviewReviews (4,636)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The excellence begins at check in where you already feel you are at home in the Philippines, even though London is not too bad. In the cabin you're looked after well with free food, drinks, blankets and the little ones are well looked after by their married parents so there are no screaming kids! Probably this is the key factor on Philippine Airlines as there is no divorce in the Philippines. Secretaries that kidnap children from their directors and pretend to be "married" to the boss certainly get a SHOTGUN WEDDING from the Philippine National Police which is important as you're SAFE in Manila. Don't believe what other people say. Don't just read this review and believe me either! The only way to truly discover the Philippines is to go in person with your family. Don't go alone as you WILL be married when you come back (so you would need a divorce in your home country) just do it, just book now with Philippine Air Lines PAL!

Date of travel: December 2019
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Emergency R
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Important information to all passengers flying with this airline forget your departure time.If you are flying internally within the philippines beware of internal flights,Purchase as much insurance as you can afford.I am writing this 12 hours before departure as this has been cancelled and now have to wait 15 hours for the next flight.I have now cancelled the booking i am a business person so i can accept the usual delay of a couple of hours not the whole delay.Lost deposit on the hotel lost the contract welcome to the third world.No snow storm,typhoon,earthquake just the way it works here.3 days prior and 3 days after at least all the flights the same.Book at your expense not for me again.

1  Thank R8534WAjohns
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Its been 3 years since i flew with philippine airlines and now i can finally reconnect with them. Unfortunately they have neverr changed. ALWAYS DELAYED EVEN ON DOMISTIC FLIGHTS lol I shouldve chose United Airlines. Will my 4th and last..you guys suck!

1  Thank Triplestars
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Our flight was supposed to be last January 13th. It was supposed to be at 9am but was later changed to 11am. After 11am has passed, they just kept saying it’s only delayed. It’s not until 3pm that they decided to cancel but only after everyone started to approach them. They would not have told us right away! We were assisted to claim the baggages again and told us to rebook but how in the hell do we know where is the ticketing office!! After asking a couple people, we were finally able to find the ticketing office and we were like the 300th plus in line!! We literally were just in line for 9 hours!! We have kids that were hungry, sleepy and just so tired as we’ve been in the airport for 20hours! We were more frustrated with the people who just arrived and already getting assisted, or their numbers were far but we’re getting assisted just because they came with a PAL employee or they know someone.
We were finally assisted at 1am, and finally they remembered to offer us a bottled water.. and of course they could not offer us a flight until 3 days later.. this has caused us so much time and money. PAL is of course not at fault with volcanic eruption but did not seem prepared as well in handling this kind of emergency/massive cancellations. I remember when I was trying to book, I chose PAL over another airline even its higher fare because I thought I’m paying for better service... but PAL will no longer be my choice of airline for convenience, they are just as good as budgeted airlines so why pay more with PAL??

• Seat comfort