“Rude & unfriendly customer service”
Review of Norwegian

Reviewed May 19, 2019

I went with partner & holiday in Mallorca..while checking in palma airport the lady was check in she seems like doesn’t know anything..the man behind her ask me about bag is little big can u check size.. so I check the bag is fine and weight is less than 10 kg.. so he made issues little long.. he said we gonna charge u 80 Euro which is unacceptable..they made a trap like I can’t do it anything.. coZ of flight timing so I don’t wanna miss flight.. so they send me on different counter there is one lady sitting I don’t think so she like her job.. she is so rude.. I asked when I came through Gatwick London flight.. same your company but they didn’t say anything about bag how come you guys charging this amount.. she said I don’t care why they didn’t charge.. if u want take bag u have to pay it.. otherwise don’t carry..I paid coz I can’t find any option but I found the flight is pretty empty and other passengers carrying bigger luggage then my bag.. how shameful act is this ..they r not working.. they are thief

Date of travel: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (22,956)

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Second time in Alicante and both times delayed either out or return

When do you buy a scheduling program to ensure flight on time

This will not help your financially problems

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
4  Thank Hrjolls
Reviewed May 19, 2019

Worst service, the reps are incredibly rude, not helpful at all. The are infamous for losing bags so make sure you pack s carry-on before boarding, wish I knew

2  Thank gi0vannamb
Reviewed May 18, 2019

We booked our flight on Norwegian for our trip to London for this summer (July 2019). We liked how the "Dreamliner" looked. Seemed like a comfortable airline for a 8 hour flight. A few months before our flight however we received a vague email (could have easily skipped over it thinking it was junk mail - did not have our flight number or anything in it) from Norwegian stating that our flight "carrier" had been changed. It did not say what it was changed to. We looked up our flight and indeed the "carrier" had been changed to a completely different airline - Wamos Air. We looked up this airline and it is a crapply little airline that does not fly in the U.S. All reviews of this airline are that it was the worst flying experience they had had. Unlike Norwegian's dream liner, Wamos does not offer any on board flight entertainment, seats are not comfortable, food is bad, wifi doesn't work, and no charges for your devices at your seats. We called Norwegian and they refused to give refund and hung up on us. After doing some research we have learned that Norwegian does this a lot so be aware that when you are booking on Norwegian you most likely will not end up on one of their good planes- instead you will get bumped to this inferior airline that nobody has heard of. We will never book with Norwegian again.

1  Thank kitandchris
Reviewed May 18, 2019

Like other recent reviews we have just been informed we will not be travelling on Norwegian Airs ‘Best Low Cost Long Haul Airline’ on a new 787 Dreamliner this summer with corresponding features to make the 10 hour flight comfortable but on, Wamos - yes it’s appalling name is superseded only by its even worse reviews of its dilapidated planes, non existent service, flight entertainment and food...apparently the airline is within its rights to do this...how this doesn’t fall foul of the trade descriptions act I don't know...

Don’t bother trying to ring their customer service line unless you want to hold for over an hour to be told there’s nothing they can do, there’s no compensation, they’re within their rights to do this.

So, don’t be fooled by the glossy advertising, what you see is most certainly, NOT what you get!

• Seat comfort