“Great little airline if you have virtually no luggage”
Review of Nok Air

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Perfectly adequate economy airline but with no charm, bells or whistles. Carefully read how much luggage you are allowed because it is very low.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great airline. Flew with them due to location and price. Easy enough to use. Our carry ons were 10kg each (ie over their 7kg limit) but they were fine with that. Appreciated the bottle of water. Left on time. Landed on time. All staff were very friendly. All very good with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

All I can say I will never fly with this airline ever again. Even if they were the last bottle in the dessert. And NO I am and will not recommend for anyone...
They try to make me pay 300 bath for my carry on bag( the same one I’m traveling with from the United States of America on September 11 2018 ) it’s the same bag I promise you and I don’t have problems with American and or Japan airlines !!! By saying my carry on its too big!!! So I said If I can make it a carry on and fly out from the USA on September 11 2018, why can I fly with a domestic flight with the same bag as my carry on. ? I don’t mind paying another 10 dollars fee for another bag ... if I can pay for three already on this flight I don’t see nothing will stop me from paying for another one... but you know what I left my bag there and tell to enjoy it. Because I don’t think they really understand the real meaning OF A SERVICE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!!I don’t see why you flight should be full of customers. Please think twice because when this happen I have a 17 months old baby with me on top of a 5 years old nephew and my 2 of my elderly parents. !!! Good luck!i

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This airline used to be a great low-cost airlines. But like everyone else, it's gotten average.
1. They used to give out snacks and drinks... now it's just a tiny little bottle of water.
2. Frequent fliers used to get free "normal weight" check-ins. Now.. 5kg. I mean... 5kg? what is this for? For cases where the passenger doesn't want to carry their carry-on??
3. Pilots used to be good... now... it seems they might be hiring new pilots. The landing is like a hop before the wheels are firmly on the ground.
4. For some reason... they don't like to announce the delay of the flight until it's 20 minutes before the flight time. I'm sure they know at least an hour before (cuz that's when the other leg of the plane left the other airport)... so why not announce it so people can find better things to do than wait at the gate to find out it's delayed.

Like I said... it's just average like every other low-cost airlines. So... you might as well go with airlines like Thai Smile or Bangkok Air... since those prices have come down a bit as well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything was good, flight on time no problems staff friendly
Free water was warm only minor complaint