“Excellent service ”
Review of Malaysia Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was the first time I flew the highly rated Airbus A350 which has now replaced the A380 on this route.
Having flown the larger aircraft you do notice the difference in the interior; it’s certainly not as spacious as planes such as the 777 300. The business class seat I have to say I did find very uncomfortable and I was glad to get off after the long flight.
But as always the Malaysian hospitality was amazing as was the quality of food and service.

1  Thank Fullyflatbed
Write a reviewReviews (7,423)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'd availed a flight from KUL to DAC a few days earlier, one I reviewed shortly after arriving in Bangladesh. My seminar, and repeated meals and meetings with friends, behind me, I flew back, arriving early on Monday morning. With air-pollution levels and mosquito infestation very high, Dhaka had lost some of its wintry lustre. The air in the airport concourse, check-in area, and departure gate, was buzzing and humming with hordes of hungry mosquitoes. This, of course, was not the Airlines' fault. Check-in, once the process began, was prompt and efficient, but as the flight coming in from KUL landed late, thereby delaying the turn-around, it extended our wait in the malarial Gate-lounge. The Airbus A300, deployed on this flight, was a significant improvement on the Boeing 737 I'd ridden on my way out of KUL. The cabin was far more spacious, with bigger legroom, and the flight, too, proved smoother. Service was fine, although on one occasion, the stewardess spilled some drinking water on me - quite inadvertently, I must presume. Sadly, though, the aircraft cabin, too, hosted a few mosquitoes which kept buzzing and hitting on me until reduced cabin air-pressure at the cruising altitude finally silenced them. We arrived in KUL about 50 minutes later than scheduled, but I was still relieved to have returned.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank smali2016
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flight was delayed due to the late arrival of the aircraft. Ground staff communicated the delay well. Boarding was made by zones with no priority given to families travelling with young kids which meant being bumped and pushed when trying to get kids settled in their seats. Hope they look into this as I'm sure it slowed down the boarding.
Inflight service was efficient. Kids were served their meals first which was very helpful.
Inflight entertainment was okay but the system really needs an upgrade compared to other full service airlines.
All in all a smooth and efficient service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hi I am traveling to Malaysia in the month of Feb. How to get an Malaysian visa through online.is there any trusted visa agents online?

Hi guys,

I enjoyed my recent flight from Melbourne, Australia to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with Malaysia airlines in business class.
Melbourne airport is modern clean and easy to navigate around, I liked the Qantas lounge, very nice except for a dirty table.
On board, all was good, friendly staff, food was quiet nice, the entertainment system was good, the seat was comfy and somewhat spacious.
The Malaysia fleet is a bit old compared to the middle eastern carriers but is still a good product, I would fly with them again. I liked the famous Satay too :-)

You can see my flight and full experience on youtube, just go to my profile and follow my link to my channel....enjoy!

Date of travel: November 2019