“European adventure”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wow... juice and water as soon as we were seated>>>> overnight package of sleep mask, earplugs, socks, blanket pillow and even a toothbrush and toothpaste. Flew Air Canada to Rome and got nothing except cramped.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (32,698)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a rather long journey. The plane was on time. Nice service on board and quite good meals. I have flown by Lufthansa previously and I liked it.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was excited to try Premium Economy on an International long-haul flight. I have flown international first, business and coach in the past. This was my first flight on Lufthansa.

First, Lufthansa as an airline was a disappointment. Both flights, there and returning, were late by30 minutes to 2 hours. Communication with passengers in Split and in Frankfurt was minimal and inaccurate.

Now for Premium Economy. Yes there is more room and you get a few free drinks. That’s all I experienced beyond coach. The food: yes there were some options as there are in Economy. The quality was typical coach airline food. The drinks were super tiny and limited, especially for 10 hours.

The entertainment was the same. Perhaps there was an extra USB outlet. The seat, although wider, was not comfortable. It was super hard.

Oddity is that, although I paid for Premium Economy seats, I was not allowed to reserve seats on connecting flights and then as assigned to seats in the back of the plane. My friends flying Premium Economy on BA received preferential treatment on all flights.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lufthansa is one of the top airlines of the world. Check in, food quality, in flight entertainment, crew behaviour, mostly on all parameters I can rate high for this airline.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Comfortable trip in premium economy. Food was just okay and not too much either.
Enough leg room and wide enough seats. We were sitting on the side with 2 seats next to each other.
On this plane the toilets were down the stairs which I haven't seen before.
Not too big of a choice for movies and I can't recall seeing a lot of asian movies either.