“Great Flight After Getting Delayed”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed May 21, 2019

Original flight was delayed because of a snow storm. Couldn't get rebooked until two days later. One significant problem with flying Lufthansa was there isn't anyone in Denver who can help you. You have to do it all over the phone. However, it all worked out eventually and our flight to and from Athens was great. On time, good service, good food, and entertainment. The seating was adequate in economy but best part is direct flight service to and from Denver to Munich or Frankfurt. All as long as your flight isn't cancelled. Then it can be a nightmare but what airline wouldn't be?

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (29,649)

Reviewed May 21, 2019

Business Class was packed and almost immediately the washrooms were dirty and remained that way for the entire trip. Service was good, but often nonchalant.
Food is only average. Maybe the best European carrier, but not even close to the Asian airlines

Date of travel: May 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

Hey guys ,
I am part of the National team of Greece that we travel with your airline over the weekend from Greece to Lithuania and back. We had 4 flights in three days and every single one of them was delayed.On our way in to Lithuania we had 4 hours delay in both flights. On our way back from Lithuania , we had to wait 45 minutes outside the gate and one hour and 20 minutes in the aircraft apparently for a medical issue.The last flight was departing from Frankfurt and the gate changed 2 times, with 45 minutes of wait overall.
As I am a frequent traveler , I have never experienced such an inconvenience during a trip before. We all thought your airline was one of the best in Europe and unfortunately you proved us wrong. I hope my feedback gives you enough information on what you need to work on and improve your service. Thank you

Date of travel: May 2019
1  Thank Chrpapa
Reviewed May 20, 2019

The team on Lufthansa are fine and delivered for me on this short flight with drinks and smiles

They can't do much about Berlin airport but the plane ride was fine

Reviewed May 20, 2019

I booked a returned journey from Dubai to Paris with a stopover at Frankfurt.My only issue was the flight from Dubai to Frankfurt was a bit odd since the row in which I sat was 2x4x2 whereas the row in front of me was 2x3x2 which made viewing the screen slightly difficult. I would've preferred being informed about it at the time of check in. Having said that, the cabin crew and food were great! Overall good experience! Would definitely travel again!