“Punctual, very good service.”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed December 4, 2017

We flew to Hamburg through Monaco and the experience was very good as regards service on board, updating news , easy check-in, helpfulness.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (24,400)

Reviewed December 4, 2017

Comfortable aircraft, good service, on time. In fact the plane had arrived late in LAX but we left only about 20 minutes and arrived on time

Reviewed December 4, 2017

The weather conditions in Bosnia were awful, and we knew that, but even so, the flight was with no mistake, impeccable...great job, Lufthansa!

Reviewed December 4, 2017

Although this format limits my input, I have to make sure herein to advise that I have traveled quite a bit, and for many years. Without any reservations, Lufthansa, although not the cheapest, has always provided the best service overall when compared to any other air line service to date. I would highly recommend them anytime, anywhere.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
Reviewed December 4, 2017

I thought the flight was good; the seats could be more comfortable and have more legroom. I found the service good and when I needed the crew it was helpful. Overall was fine.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)