“Comfortable journey..courteous crew”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

Lufthansa premium economy review

I flew lufthansa premium economy from.new delhi to JFK (new york) via frankfurt. It had a 9 hour stopover in frankurt.
Well, this class in Lufthansa exceeded my expectations. The seats are pretty spacious and a good legroom to stretch your legs. The best part is the foot rest attached to the front seat that gives your legs a support to doze off. I had ordered indian vegetarian for myself and the found the food to be super tasty and was swerved hot. The cutlery is nice too. They have a good variety of drinks to offer and got my preferred ginger ale too ☺
The staff is very courteous and serves drinks before the flights tales off, giving you a feel of business class. Each flight had a meal and breakfast served. They also give an amenity bag which has socks, eye shades and a face towel for convenience. There is some space to keep your phone and some stuff in front of you. Also, a space to keep water bottles. You can charge your electronics with the USB port given below the tv screen. The screen size is pretty decent and the headphones are comfortable too.
I would say it is definitely better than economy and almost 40 percent of business helping you sleep in your journey comfortably.
Would recommend it to everyone!

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (23,606)

Reviewed September 25, 2017

We recently flew from Frankfurt to Seattle in Business Class. The 747 aircraft was either new or recently refurbished because it was in excellent condition. While we routinely fly transcontinental in business class, Simone, our flight attendant provided service that was way above the expected norm, in fact, so much so that we will be sending Lufthansa Customer Service an email singing her praise. Additionally, the food service appeared to be one of the better series of meals that I have had in Business class in quite some time. With the limited number of carriers providing non-stop Seattle to Europe flights, Lufthansa stands out and will continue to be our go to airline when planning our next trip.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

I want to commend the way the flight crew handled a 4 hour delay of my return flight due to airport security grounding all flights (we were already on the tarmac, in line to take-off). They did an excellent job of managing many frustrated passengers. The crew provided beverages and snacks, kept us informed as they received information, and managed to keep their cool and maintain level-head as frustrations were vented by passengers throughout the 4-hour grounding. The food was good, the service was good. I would fly with them again.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

A trip from Bangkok to Frankfurt in an Airbus A343 in business class. Excellent service, good food, but poor seat configuration (2/2/2) in any row and beds that would only be comfortable and roomy for a small person. Won’t be travelling with them again unless we can be assured the seating is better. And Frankfurt airport was horrible even at 6.00 am on a Sunday morning with long and slow queues through passport control and security and a long distance to the next terminal.

1  Thank RickandTatiana
Reviewed September 25, 2017

Over all I would say it was quite good, maybe a little expensive for what it was. I found the seats quite restrictive and not that comfortable unlike other premium economy flights offered.