“I Fly Lufthansa A Lot And Am A Happy Customer”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed July 5, 2017

I have been flying every week from Hamburg to Munich in the past weeks and only one time we had a delay, information flow in case of change of gates is excellent, check-in is quick and easy, one delay in 4 weeks, but the communication about it was very quick and direct. An airline I can recommend.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (24,357)

Reviewed July 5, 2017

The Customer Service of the airport Llufthansa emplois in Houston on July 4 2017 , was orrible, without any respect for the passengers.
The Company is inconsistent in the rules applications, they apply rules when they want.
I flight very often with this Company with my family from Europe and from USA, I used this Flight Company for pleasure travel, as for business, I will not do any more to bad consideration of the passenger the personnel is rude and unpolite.
I' m not against rule and respect, absolutely not, but if you apply for one passenger you must do it for all and all the time.

Reviewed July 5, 2017

Flight is comfortable. Leg space is manageable. Service is good. The food they serve for lunch is fine, but for dinner, they serve just a snack. The flight lands at midnight, so no one will go for dinner after that. It would be good if they serve dinner, so that the passengers don't go hungry.
They could also improve the quality of headphones provided in the flight.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

i want to make the airline people aware that there are issues with the new plane they have introduced on this sector A 350 the toilets have an issue while going to Germany had an issue with the wash basin was not able to rinse water and best of all while in this flight back to India one of the toilet water supply was not working and that even in Business class where i feel they have one toilet too less as only Two for 48 pax i think is less otherwise overall their service is always been good and i being a gold card member prefer to travel with this airline only good timings to fly from India and good connections

Reviewed July 4, 2017

Having been told at check-in I had an aisle seat, I found when I boarded that I did not. I had a passenger behind me who wouldn't let me recline my seat to sleep. I asked the flight attendant if I could move to any vacant seat where I could sleep. They assured me they would sort it out once the trolley service was complete as there were some empty seats. They did follow through at all, so I spent a very uncomfortable flight, bolt upright for a 9 hour flight.