“Non-stop smoking!”
Review of Libyan Airlines

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Libyan Airline is trudging on despite the sorry state of the country and the fleet full of old planes. Slight delays are a routine occurrence but I'm alright with that. The food on-board is moderately fine but passable. What is unbearable is stench of cigarette smoke that quickly fills the interior of a flight as soon as the "No Smoking" sign is turned off. It is so strong that I can't stand it and I find it so revolting that it makes me want to throw-up most of the time. If the air conditioning were cranked up, perhaps this might be prevented. Otherwise there is not much to complain about this airline.

3  Thank One_Bangali

Reviewed June 27, 2017

Flying Libyan Airlines from Tripoli to Amman. No video screens or music so take your own or a book. Food is not at all good.

Reviewed March 25, 2017

I have flown with Libyan Airlines many times and am always pleased with the service that I really enjoyed. The food is better quality then any other airline i have flown with. Keep it up!

Reviewed June 1, 2016

We traveled from Tunis to Monastir Airport by bus and arrived three hours before departure. But instead of waiting 3 hours, we waited 6 hours.. 3 hrs delay and we were sooo tired.
After having my meal, and the crew started to get back the empty plastic meal boxes, I asked the staff to put my used tissue in the trolley but she was tough and answered: Hmmm OK... I was so patient and didn't react.
For me, as a long man, usually I ask the counter to get a seat in Emergency Exit Seats so I always have a large area for my legs.

Reviewed March 21, 2016

compare it its prices you can say its good but the services and the cleanness of the aircraft is so poor

1  Thank Mohammad D