“The best flight”
Review of Korean Air

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Recently I had used the low fare airlines as my private flight in economic view. However a month ago taking Korean airline to Hong Kong, certainly thier service is the best compared to the other LLCs. One of the best is that they provide the movie including the latest popular ones, which made me not bored during flight. The best airline is the Korean air, no doubt!

Date of travel: March 2019
1  Thank ughoon
Write a ReviewReviews (4,378)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent food and drink service,, one of our best ever service and personal attention!, One of the best meals and clean the restrooms I’ve ever had on an aircraft flight attendants were outstanding

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank JayHbuc
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would highly recommend this airline, just as good as Qantas or Air new Zealand, plenty of leg room, economy offer slippers toothpaste plus toothbrush and complimentary slippers two meals offered per leg of flight.
Layover was two hours ,goes very quickly as you need to go through security twice.
Flight attendants were very friendly and helpful on all flights.
Good choice of food plus supplied snacks and extra juice and water.
I would not hesitate to fly with Korean airlines again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The food is gorgeous, especially bibimbap. Nice and polite hospitality. Safe and clean. Disappointed that they have few choices of movie and music. Also it was so hot in the airplane during the flight from bkk to seoul. Uncomfortable seat but not a big problem for short hours.

Date of travel: April 2562
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I booked korean airline from SG to Incheon, them from Gimpo to Jeju and Jeju to Busan. Every step of the journey, I was assisted by the staff. They assist to check-in using the touch screen. I just need to queue to check in my luggage which is not a long wait. Very fast service and efficient.