“Great flight”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fly a lot around the world.
When you step onboard by Air France KLM you get the feeling to be very welcome.
Excellent service!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (25,162)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

always fly klm - Air france never have any problems great staff , travel many times business but this time economy ,comfortable and leg room ,time passed quickly to destination

Date of travel: March 2019
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
IriesB, Manager at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are happy to hear that you have had such a wonderful trip. We hope to welcome you on board again soon and we thank you for taking the time to write this review for us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Until flying with KLM/Air France the best 'no-frills' airline we have used would have been Norwegian. KLM Cityhopper have set a new benchmark. 10kg hand baggage, friendly & helpful staff, good amount of leg-room,(myself & my wife are both 6'+),a newish fleet of Embrarer aircraft & even a complimentary snack & drink during the flight. Absolutely the best low-fare airline we have used in over 10 years of no-frills flights. 10/10 KLM. Thank you.

Date of travel: April 2019

Thank you for sharing your review for us (and for others too!) We are definitely impressed by your travel knowledge, Eddvard. And we are pleased to be, now, one of your favorites too. We are looking forward to seeing you on board again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I recently travelled from Australia to visit a war grave site in Rennes and visit a relative in the UK. For the trip to Rennes I stupidly chose to fly through Amsterdam, booked with KLM and as such I hope I never have the misfortune to travel with this airline again. I have travelled around the globe for forty years now and have never been treated so poorly as I was by these charlatans. My ticket was booked and paid for in November 2018 and I turned up at the check in desk two hours and fifteen minutes ahead of the departure only to be told that I was on standby for seating. I was also informed by the desk attendant that KLM has a policy to overbook their flights in case people don’t turn up. This is to ensure the planes are full so it’s inevitable that passengers lose out. At this point I explained that I’d travelled 10,000 miles for this trip, stayed overnight in an airport hotel just to ensure I made the check in time. It was suggested to me that I was partly to blame for my predicament because if I’d checked in online I would probably have had more of a chance to get a seat. After lots of patronising platitudes (these people must have qualifications in smugness) and a few choice words on my part, I was booked on another flight the following day from Teeside airport and told that I would be ‘suitably’ compensated for the ‘inconvenience’. I’m not sure how they gauge ‘suitable’ because instead of three days in Rennes my stay was reduced to about twenty hours, nine of which were in daylight. The ‘fun’ didn’t end there as my return flight from Amsterdam to NCL was delayed by ninety minutes. After phoning the UK car hire company to explain why I’d be late for my pick up I sat and listened to further announcements from KLM asking for volunteers to not fly on their scheduled flights due to overbooking. Avoid this airline at all ‘suitable’ cost.

Date of travel: March 2019
1  Thank 738PaulT
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great check in, lounge and boarding. Staff friendly and helpful. Full flight but no issues

Do not understand why the only snack was a vegetarian wrap. Most people declined it, maybe that's why they do it