“Relaxing and Comfortable Flights with Excellent Service”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed March 3, 2016

The flights i took with KLM to Amsterdam - Bonaire and from Atlanta Georgia - Amsterdam were very relaxing and comfortable flights with very friendly cabin and ground staff. The service was great and food was delicious.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (21,146)

Reviewed March 3, 2016

Pretty much always use KLM now for long haul. Friendly staff, great seats, great movie selection and I get to eat actual real food on board as opposed to asking my friends what they through of the green goo.

Reviewed March 2, 2016

It was the third transatlantic flight that i had with KLM and I am always very happy with their service: comfortable, easy, safe. The crew is absolutely fantastic, the food is great! Loved it :)

I have flown between San Francisco and Amsterdam numerous times, as well as
between Amsterdam and Dubai. I have always had Really pleasant experiences,
in the pre-boarding, post-boarding and the actual flight.

I admit it isn't luxury seating or gourmet food, but compared with most American airlines, KLM is a 15 on a scale of 1 to 10. I have always managed to get
an aisle seat, but I think I would feel a bit cramped in a middle or Window seat.

Cabin service is excellent, with the food and drink service, as well as the snacks
throughout the flight. I love the audio entertainment - always enough classical
music and opera to last through the entire flight!

Reviewed March 2, 2016

The business class on the short hops of this airlines has seating no different from economy, just a little bit more leg room and the curtain gets moved. I don't like flying in a bulkhead so I try to book at the rear of the section. Unfortunately this airline then moves the curtain forward because there are few business class passengers and where do I get moved to?......Yes you got it, the bulkhead. The food difference in business class is not that great so there is no real reason to fly business class on these short haul trips and I only do it if i am travelling further and there is little difference on the ticket price. I mainly use this airline because it convenient and has great connections to several of my destinations.
The crew are usually good and accommodating, the food is not up to much most times but they surprise occasionally.
My biggest beef on this route is KLM crew in transit who are often the biggest contingency of business class passengers. They have a habit of sitting across the aisle seats and talking loudly and incessantly thoughout the flight. On one occasion the verbal diarrhoea was so bad I moved to a spare economy class seat! OK but not great