“Dar to Nairobi with Kenya Airline”
Review of Kenya Airways

Reviewed August 1, 2019

The flight was nice, smooth take off and very smooth landing. The on-board service was good. The pilot alerted us to view the peak of Kilimanjro enroute during our flight. The overall service was generally good.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (2,433)

Reviewed August 1, 2019

When my family and I collected our suitcases at Heathrow all our suitcases, all six of them had been badly damaged. I can understand perhaps one bag getting horrible scratches and in the past have accepted it as wear and tear. But this time all six had black oly marks, deep scratches and deep whitish marks. I sent Kenya Airwyas photos of them but they soon stopped even acknowledging my emails. Will NOT be flying with them again.

Date of travel: April 2019
1  Thank R J
Reviewed July 31, 2019

Kenya Airways was supposed to transfer our luggage at JFK and take it to Madagascar. The bags did not arrive and Kenya Airways says none of the baggage claim numbers we have are of any use to them, our names are of no use to them, ticket numbers or anything, and there is nothing they can do to find or track the bags.

When we politely asked to speak to a manager, they hung up on us three times.

This is the first time I have flown this airline and the last. I have zero confidence in their capabilities.

1  Thank lochhead14
Reviewed July 31, 2019

On the morning of 31 July 2019, my husband and I took a flight from Kigali (KQ 479) to Johannesburg via Nairobi. At Kigali we needed to check in an extra bag and were told we needed to pay for it in cash. We did not have enough cash on us and we were struggling with the ATMs. It was a really strenuous moment, there we were in a foreign land anxious to go home and it looked as though we would leave a bag behind. The Kenya Airways staff at the counter were supportive, empathetic and yet conscious not to delay the whole fight. eventually, we managed to scrap together the required cash and paid. Buy this time the flights about to close, we had RWF 50,000 and needed to have paid about RWF47,000. of course were weren't bothered with change at that point and were happy to just make it into our flight. Just before the flight doors closed, in entered the same Kenya Airways staff to who we had paid for the bags. he had rushed after us with the RWF 3,000 change. such honesty and diligence you do not see often. I am sad I did not get the gentleman's name. Please thank him for us. he represents your brand very well.

Reviewed July 30, 2019

Our clients were so happy with Kenya airways flight, they said next time will always fly Kenya airways

Date of travel: June 2019