“Our preferred airline!”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed November 21, 2017

Flown with them 6 times. They have awesome customer service. We had to rebook a flight due to the Army being the Army and there was no penalty!

I love JetBlue! They are definitely our preferred airline for everything. I recently flew United and I don't think I will ever go back.

Always friendly service and the Customer Service is the ABSOLUTE best!!!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (11,352)

Reviewed November 20, 2017

I really enjoyed this flight, both coming and going. The flight was on time; the crew were very organised and friendly and the plane comfortable

1  Thank Angeladefreitas
Reviewed November 20, 2017

As we all know most airlines these days (SWA excepted) charge to check bags. I have found that if you bring the bag to the JetBlue gate and ask the gate attendent to check it through they will do so without charge (so you don't need to worry about getting stuff into the crowded overhead compartments). On occasion there is an announcement regarding this option but other times not. Give it a try to save $25.

1  Thank Mike G
Reviewed November 20, 2017

This might be the best flight on an airline experience that I have had. And I travel a lot! The airplane seemed brand-new. The seats were leather. The movie database was big and current. The people were very nice. The food was decent for airline food. They lost my luggage though. And then they couldn't find it. Customer service for the most part was very nice about it. And they delivered the luggage to my home a couple days later. If it wasn't for the luggage problem, I would've given them five stars. I would definitely make JetBlue my priority airline for all future flights.

2  Thank PilotMichael
Reviewed November 19, 2017

We flew out from Boston to Las Angeles on JetBlue's A321 and enjoyed our flight. Legroom was amazing and the inflight entertainment and snacks were great. You can have unlimited snacks and drinks and the JetBlue FlyFi was easy to connect to and fast.

The JetBlue staff is always friendly and helpful. Whenever we go out to the West Coast, we always take JetBlue.

1  Thank DaveDuff