“Pretty good, for an American airline”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed October 26, 2017

I hate to be disparaging about anything American as generally speaking Americans take criticism very very badly, but I'm going to. Domestic flights in America are ridiculously expensive and just terrible. In Europe there are several budget airlines that will get you to Greece or Spain or wherever for a very reasonable price. It won't be pretty but its a short flight and you'll have some money leftover for your trip. In the land of the brave & free, all the airlines are rubbish. They're all like Easy Jet or that kind of low standard but charge insane amounts of money for very poor service. A flight to New York from LA will be at least as much, if not more, than a flight from LA to London. That's just silly.

If you must fly with a domestic airline I would recommend Jet Blue. Again, it won't be cheap but the staff are always funny and helpful and they have a website and app that actually work quite well, which is very unusual.

I flew in to Burbank last night from New York and as we landed the flight attendant announced that there is no smoking at Burbank airport "or indeed anywhere in southern California" which raised a few eyebrows from the New Yorkers on board and got a few laughs from the rest of us.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (16,182)

Reviewed October 26, 2017

This was our first time on JetBlue and we really liked it. Nice seats and nice entertainment too. Friendly cabin crew made this long trip enjoyable too.
Would do JetBlue again.

Date of travel: July 2017
Reviewed October 26, 2017

Jet Blue advertises "more leg room than any other coach seat". They are correct. My husband is 6'1" and always feels cramped on planes. Not this one. They offer free wifi (FLYFI). And is was great. I watched Netflix with no problems. They also have screens on the backs of every seat where you can watch TV or a current blockbuster movie. The world series game one was on and I had it playing on my screen while I watched Netflix on my iPad. The staff were all friendly. I will be looking for a Jet Blue flight from now on whenever I fly within the US or Caribbean.

1  Thank Kristi W
Reviewed October 26, 2017

Everything about Jetblues Mint service was mint. Seats, entertainment systems and food were as good as any airline business class I have flown and better then many.

1  Thank 770alberte
Reviewed October 26, 2017

Another great flight on JetBlue - on-time departure and arrival, comfortable seating, great flight crew. Like every aspect of this flight and the airline.