“Wow. AWESOME!!”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed October 20, 2017

WOW. Love the seats - more room than I remember ever having. Free wi-fi. Free TV/movies/radio. AWESOME! My new go-to airline.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (11,347)

Reviewed October 20, 2017

very smooth flight to and from. jet blue runs a tight ship. clean flight plenty of personal space. and jet blue went out of thier way to make sure my son and I were sitting next to one enother.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

I took my first flight on JetBlue and from the check in at the airport to my spacious seat (I did not upgrade for more space) including flight attendants, unlimited drinks and snacks, and early or on time arrivals I became a fan! I only wish they flew from my home airport! LOVE JetBlue!!!!!

Reviewed October 20, 2017

It was a good flight with comfortable seats. We like Jet Blue. Since it was as short flight there was very little in-flight service other than drinks. I recommend Jet Blue.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

I have been flying with Jet Blue for about 6 years. I only fly this route, and have not reason to fly any other airline. The leg room is sufficient for me, the fact they have choices of snacks (instead of peanuts and pretzels), you can have more than one drink (such as coffee and a cold drink or water) and with Long Beach as your destination, you can deplane from either end of the plane on the tarmac depending on where you sit. If you'r handicapped or just plain "old", or with children, you are offered help in loading early, and I've always found the attendents to be extremely helpful. I'll do it again, first chance I get - even if it's only for a day or two as it was this time.